Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

Shit. Lonely. Stupid. Lonely. Cruel. Lonely. Pathetic. Lonely. In pain (physically).

Oh, and am feeling pretty lonely too. Nighttime meds and get my arse into bed, try to forget my non-life at least for a while, ready to face yet another day of the same shit all over again tomorrow. Ugh. Fuck you, Jai, for being so goddamn unlovable.

I feel tired but not sleepy.

I feel weak.

I haven't eaten in 3 days. I don't want to eat. I don't know why I don't want to, I just don't.

It's a very weird mood. I feel like I want to become invisible.

hello i am new here... infact new to any kind of forum. i just wanted to thank you for asking how we feel :) i want to tell someone that i feel better today...and yes dont feel bad about that frustration. good thing about life is that it changes. i like you people. you are good.. excuse me for any mistakes if i do, being new here.

Sick of fighting sick of false life

Sick

Of being stuck .. Wanting to scream I am not happy I am dying inside a little more each day.

the living room lights gone and i can't change the bulbs without step ladders so i'm using this really nice up lighter tall lamp thing i'd forgetten about. it gives off a soft warm light which is all amber and glowy.so thats good. its cheered me up for a minute anyway!

I started out feeling really emotional this morning I was literally in tears like 10 minutes after waking- Reason being, I'm taking part in race for life tomorrow (it's a UK charity race by Cancer research UK which the money raised goes towards cancer research incase some of our friends across the pond don't know as a few of my US friends didn't know what it was lol)

anyway, seeing as i'm doing that race tomorrow- it made me think of my dad who died from cancer in 2006- I'm running in memory of him so I'm feeling a little emotionally charged cos of missing him and things.

I had a little retail therapy though- I needed to buy a pair of trainers for it cos I NEVER wear trainers haha, bought a pink feather boa too- and some pink nailpolish- Funny thing is I hate the colour pink I haven't wore anything pink since I were a child haha.

Plus I decided to buy a dvd for me and the other half to watch later on when he comes up here.

Also bumped into one of my friends who I haven't seen in over a year too while I did my shopping so it was nice to see him again =].

All in all i'm feeling very tired, emotional and a little anxious.

hello i am new here... infact new to any kind of forum. i just wanted to thank you for asking how we feel :) i want to tell someone that i feel better today...and yes dont feel bad about that frustration. good thing about life is that it changes. i like you people. you are good.. excuse me for any mistakes if i do, being new here.

Welcome to the forum Sania :)

I'm feeling pretty good today for a change.

okay

happy

hopeful

doubtful (then the crazy thoughts rushed in)

mellowed out

calm

bored (turned paranoid)

Practiced some skills

thoughtful and reflective

sleepy

will call it a night

*soon just one more drink of water

messy issues with a friend that i'm trying to resolve. but just trying to resolve them leaves me vulnerable and self-doubting. i really hope its worth the effort.

hiding

unsettled.

a little better physically

need to focus on something to remain stable and to stop thinking/worrying about myself so much....what???

Edited by vivien