Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

mood plummeted. i don't want to die but it feels unbearable being alive. hit myself repeatedly.

scared to go on and about whats in store next.

feel odd today not really sure what I'm feeling, feel a bit numb and lonely, bored and frustrated and not quite sure what to do with myself....weird feeling don't really feel attached to my feelings today

Why it's so hard just speak what I think? I'm perpetually gaping like fish :o I am so terrified of saying the wrong thing, that I don't say anything at all.

Sah, glad you are feeling better.

I am good. Getting stuff done. Cleanin out the crap.

Only regret i didn't do it years ago. Oh well, doin' it now. Better late than never eh.

Oh, I'm so cool, only cool people get a cape. Wish woosh, and land flat on my face. I might... might have intentionally had too much to drink last night. Oh, for blissful ignorance in face of the bitter facts.

hello i just thought this might be a good idea. when i was in group therapy we all started off by checking in. sometimes on here, i dont wanna post a topic, just wanna state how im feeling today, now i know you can do that on your profile, but we dont have time to sit looking through everybody's profile to see what their status says. i thought maybe we could post on here just a sort of check in, how we are feeling today, or anyday, doesnt have top be everyday if you dont want. but somewhere you can just come and say what eva!!!

i'll go first.

today i feel, ok, frustrated at my lack of motivation, but ok, how is everyone else??

I think its a good idea!!!

Im am feeling lonely, empty and scared today

How do I feel, pissed off with myself as I have let myself down, fed up with people who just hurt you and mess you about.. Feeling out of the loop and watching from sidelines.. Wishing I was a much better person than I am and that I could just keep people interested.. I wish also these negatives thoughts I keep having would just piss of and leave me alone then I wouldn't feel all of the above and more..

I miss cuddles and someone to be here tonight just to let me know its going to be ok and to be there when i cry

i feel confused.. i l;ove learning and going to school but as of lately i cant get myself to actually go.. dont wanna be around people but dont want to be or feel alone.. i hate the complexity of my mind. But i know that thinking negative only makes things worst, so this just leaves me sad with myself... Its basically all my fault... ughh....

hello i just thought this might be a good idea. when i was in group therapy we all started off by checking in. sometimes on here, i dont wanna post a topic, just wanna state how im feeling today, now i know you can do that on your profile, but we dont have time to sit looking through everybody's profile to see what their status says. i thought maybe we could post on here just a sort of check in, how we are feeling today, or anyday, doesnt have top be everyday if you dont want. but somewhere you can just come and say what eva!!!

i'll go first.

today i feel, ok, frustrated at my lack of motivation, but ok, how is everyone else??

Hi I'm new to this forum. I did some research about why I am what I am, I think I have BPD and tried to tell my therapist that I might be a BPD (sorry my English is limited) she said where did you find it from. INTERNET/YOUTUBE I anwered, she said you can't rely on those info could be wrong. How could it be wrong I fit in 8 out of 9. I've been having CBT to be honest it's crap. Probably it's me to blame. I want to talk about my child abused not to go for a walk or join the bloody gym. Arrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg I'm so frustrated. I cut my legs so badly and a bit of my wrist. I'm just fucked up big time, stupid, inferior,low self esteem, too sensitive, take everything personally,self hatred,attention seeking, behave like a child (pathethic), snappy, a super bitch, mood swings like hell, broken,confused, nobody cares, anxious all the time, suicidal, angry ,.......... I can go on and on and on the list never ends. This is how I feel.

Edited by godwhyme

Feeling like a Loser this morning. I keep missing classes. And i really want to go but i just dont seem to. I dont know if its laziness or mental. Im going to try not to dwell on it though...

He He I like this idea.

Today I am feeling selfish. A very long story with me. My FWB and I have been together for a year and we not done nothing together as a group with his friends or mine. He is going out tonight, tomorrow and leaving town on Sunday. These are with his friends and I can't help but take a hissy fit cause wish I was going with him.

So I am upset, depressed, and feeling unloved. Arg