Mental Health Forums

Checking In! (How Do You Feel Today)

piuma

em how do i feel today?

relieved to have advocacy appointments all all other appointments for this week out of the week.

relieved to have week one of cpn's holidays down.

nervous to have no mental health appointments next week, although determined to get through the week successfully on my own.

hopeful to have a good evening at a wee party i've been invited to but nervous too, and a part of me would prefer to go to bed.

determined to tackle a few issues that i am facing, but at the same time not sure if i can face them yet.

nervous about another weekend, knowing how difficult last weekend was.

optimistic that i can get through the weekend ok if i put enough plans in place. but we'll see.

that's it for now i think :)

Totally rubbish. All I've managed to do is cry since I got up. Waiting for CPN to phone me. I think it's because I have UTI making me feel wobbly. Trying to screw up courage to make myself leave the house for Dr's appointment.

VERY low. had a very tough few days what with depression and anxiety, not got dressed for days or left the house. cant stand anyone talking around me so have shut myself away in my bedroom with the curtains closed and lights of. Hoping this hole im in wont last to long.

Sad - feel like I've lost a very important person from my safety net and support team :( and floundering about what to do about it :(

Edited by catsmother21

Sad - feel like I've lost a very important person from my safety net and support team :( and floundering about what to do about it :(

((((((((((((((catsmummy)))))))))))))))))