Mental Health Forums

Flufflety Top Up

hummm_mabbe

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, fluff-ball, corner pocket!

I used to love ninja turtles, in my own adorable early teenage obsessive way. I painted the figure's weapons and stuff with model paint cuz the standard ones were this crappy brown plastic. It was sooo hard to find the toys - I managed to get an american import from a shop in london. Aww bless me I was so anally retentive.

Was.

Ahem

Rossie

Rossie is the TMHT guru!!! My little bro still had his plaster cast kit from the 80's but last year we discovered the rubber had perished - boo hoo....

That corner poscket cat is tooooooooooo cute! xxxxxxx

oooo go on the jus one more... and it's a good un...

how i WAS feelin before i started readin this... hidey - hidey... scared

Hiya hayz

Where did you find that lot? All them naughty animals :lol:

Loving the little scared bunny, ninj ... he looks like he is having a bunny wash, when they lick their paws and give themselves a hairdo :)

all of mine come from the same email that someone sent me !!!!

so please dont think i made that much effort in seekin them down !!!!

although i would have, if i werent at work and occasionally doin some of what they pay me to do...

xxxx

Hiya hayz

Where did you find that lot? All them naughty animals :lol:

Loving the little scared bunny, ninj ... he looks like he is having a bunny wash, when they lick their paws and give themselves a hairdo :)

i got them off comedy zone :P hehe x

I know this is so totally off the point, but I cant say it anywhere else and I wanna

Today my copy of Star Trek: Enterprise - Series 2 arrived, and Im watchin it now! Whoo. Always makes me so emotional, which I used to get funny about, but now I am just sittin here gettin emotional over it and going "oh well, here I am being emotional over star trek". Yanno when music and emotional plotlines makes you all weepy? Yeh thats me. Side effect of all this emotional searching ... goddamit if I wanna have a little miffle at star trek I will! Lol.

Anyway back to bunnies and turtles :)

Archived