Mental Health Forums

Flufflety Top Up

hummm_mabbe

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love me all!!! The confused donkey/reindeer, the little duckies... all of it.

And on the subject of Star Trek we seen all of Enterprises.... It's been a long road, getting from here to there! It's been a long road but my time is finally near..... hee hee

Here's another cutie too....

oh

i thought it was a donkey

heres another one

lol and then you see the image from the front and hes got the little black one in a headlock ... :lol:

LOL thanks Roses for not putting up a spoiler!

I can understand hubbies love of the trek, I have an impulsive urge to go out and buy every single box set, and thats no small thing when there are apparently like 780 total episodes plus, umm ... 11? 12 movies? Whoooooo

Ive worked through all of next generation, seen a few movies, couple of DS9 and Voyager eps and of course growing up, a fair few original series ... didnt get so excited about DS9 and VOY, but they are there to come to eventually! Am working through the enterprise series so far - been told it goes shockingly crap about mid series 3, where they do naughty things and break the sacred trek continuity with regards to the Borg! Nauaghty Brannon Brega ....

Tum ti tum. I think I will buy one box set per month. Lol yay for meeeee

I can call it therapy - gifts for Little Ross cuz trek makes him be all emotional

:lol:

Have you seen Star Trek 'the animated series' ???? It was made after the original Star Trek series and on TV in ealry 70's I think. It has the original cast doing the voices of the characters. Hubbie was like all his Xmas' had come at once when me and the kids gave it to him xxx

OMG now I have yet another thing to try and track down :) I was trying to view them "in order" - that is, in terms of timeline, cos enterprise as you prolly know being the wife / victim of a trekkie, is set before Kirk and all that, and then TNG, DS9 and Voyager come after :) Hasnt really worked out though, cuz my plan was to watch them all on youtube. But mean ol Paramount keep making copyright claims and taking the vids down. Poople. Plus Im too scared to bittorrent them these days, might get arresti-macated.

Captain, nerd factor 10

So Majel Roddenberry was in the cage (Star Trek pilot) and later as like nurse chappell? Obviously she did Nurse chappel in the animated series too. She was in Next Gen as Deeana's Mum and ws in DS9 as Ambassador Troi as well. She was the computer/sounds in Voyager. She also did the voice of the computer in latest film???? Am I a Trekkie now? LOL

She was more than that - she was the computer in TNG as well! She started as No1 in the cage, as you rightly say - but the public and the company didnt like "a woman in such a position" as that was the age of rampant sexism. So they got rid of her as No 1, and made her nurse chappel. She later cropped up in pretty much every series in one way or another! :lol:

Yes, you are a true trekkie

**bows solemnly and tings a magical bell**

OH MY GOD

Doctor Phlox just basically told capt Archer to use mindfulness to deal with a psychological prollem! Archer wants to get jiggy with T'Pol, but cant, so he asks should he ignore it, or do something or what ... and Phlox said "just be aware of it - youd be surprised what a difference that can make". Heeee in the 22nd century, mindfulness is still the cutting edge of psychotherapy!

I like this thread. Its a 'my favourites' thread. Cute things and star trek. Lol

just realised im missing a prime opportunity

how to combine star trek AND cute things.... Its Porthos meeting a ferenghi (incidentally, played by the guy who was the little kid thing that loved tranya in "the corbomite manoeuvre" .. the ferenghi i mean, not the dog....)

PorthosAndMuk.jpg

Huggles friend. In our area they organise a Trekkie race for life sort of thing and all the trekkies get dressed up and run like several miles for charity. I never done it but I bet hubbie would like to.... hee hee

Yeah mindfulness in 22nd centurt - rock on!

Lol yeah I am defo gonna buy a TNG unifrom when I have disposable income! Mabbe get lieutenant pips (captain is a bit too much, disrespectful to Picard....), and a dustbuster hoover phaser :D Then I just need to style myself some TNG sideburns like data, and Im away.

A bit late coming to this topic,

has anyone seen "Stuffed Trek" from the "Adam & Joe Show", spoof on TNG, hilarious.

Would signing off "Live long & Prosper" be to corny for words?

Cryst

I saw adam and joe's star wars spoofs, so if they are anything to go by, tracking down stuffed trek on youtube will prolly be worth a chuckle :lol:

Peace and long life

Hee I really am a bad trekkie for knowing that bit

EDIT: I found stuffed trek on youtube :)

Archived