Mental Health Forums

The Mysterious "actorray"

hummm_mabbe

And just out of interest I looked at the first 25/30 entries on Google under actorray and 2 of them had a date of birth and a location on them:

July 16 1986, India .

September 10 1986, India.

Prolly means nothing but if you were using purely random details why choose the same year and location twice? Oh and they both stated male.

xxx

This is funny. Rossie Mc Paranoid Android - they will not be in UFO over Kentucky or Chicago, they will be in Chinooks! LOL xxxxx

Flying up South Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90014 no less .. lol YES I actually figured out where he was standing when the chinooks went over. He was standing near the Orpheum Theater / Theatre (depending whether ur feeling USey or UKey) :) Mabbe catspiracy can fill us in a bit more .... :)

"Chinook" sounds cute, like a cross between a chipmunk and a chinchilla.

And just out of interest I looked at the first 25/30 entries on Google under actorray and 2 of them had a date of birth and a location on them:

July 16 1986, India .

September 10 1986, India.

Prolly means nothing but if you were using purely random details why choose the same year and location twice? Oh and they both stated male.

xxx

they prolly now have 'spam centres' in india, and pay people to join forums to spam them

as you pull up there is a big picture of SPAM on a sign

SPAM-IS-US

Well, we won the war on spam! ROFL

Hmmmm...... Spam central in India somewhere then? Perhaps in a warehouse masquerading as a doll manufacturer????

Careful what you wish for ....

*hides under duvet* It's all true! It's all true!

I think the Ark of the Covenant is in there......

as well as meltie nazis and harrison ford covering his eyes

:)

I'm jealous of Crip's tinfoil hat!

I think actoray has been infiltrating the Burning Man community and is most likely at the San Francisco Decompression this weekend. I'd better get crackin on a new tinfoil helmet for next weekend's SoCal Decompression or else I may be returning to the forum and saying "Hi to everyone" mechanically and through a film of bubbly, metallic-tasting spittal. ;alsdijtr;lakm!!!!!!!! :blink:

lol dunno pidgie-uma

If all he does is say "hello to everyone" then it seems failry innocuous, I guess if the idea is that people think he is real and then he starts saying "oh wow I am have found this great wesbite for v1agr4 and pe^1le enhancement, you must check it out!" then its spam, and even tho not very clever, a type of spam called social engineering (if people can be persuaded he is a real person, they are perhaps more likely to take his 'recommendation', a bit like when celebrities endorse products and tell you how great they are lol). Spam isnt like evil or anything, just very annoying ... imagine if someone had made a post here on BPDw and half the responses were ads for willie growth pills ... lol

Theres been a lot in the news about phishing lately too, and often they dont know how on earth these people do it, so anything like this is cause for e-suspicion :lol:

Of course he may just be an IT project of a bored kid

Not so much cause for panic as kinna interesting / weeeird

awwwwww thanks for making my new name!!!!!!!!!!! yay wasant gonna bother. lol but there it is hahahaha pidgie-uma

i see bout the thingy intereting innit lol xxx

Archived