Mental Health Forums

To My Panda Hat Xxxxx

Roses

does anyone remeber the panda that was born and they had ctv camaras where you could watch what mother and baby did all day long? i used to watch them, someone from here posted the link long time ago, panda was sooo cute, those pics remind me when i used to watch the panda.

I always miss the good stuff bones :angry: Imma twit

Sounds so cute!

However, JE SUIS LE PANDA, maintenant

Or something

Even though pandas arent french.

OR SO THEY WOULD HAVE US BELIEVE

i think the panda was born in a american zoo, or it was china, dam cant remeber, i will search around to see if i can find any link to see if there is any link left.

ok u like that eh, here he is and video footage of him when baby, this was the stuff we watch as there was a number of camaras around in and out of pen.

enjoy the both of you and all

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?hl=en&source=hp&q=Tai+Shan+the+baby+panda&lr=&rlz=1W1ADFA_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=4iTjSrHLDpD84AaEosj8AQ&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CCIQqwQwAw#

ok u like that eh, here he is and video footage of him when baby, this was the stuff we watch as there was a number of camaras around in and out of pen.

enjoy the both of you and all

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?hl=en&source=hp&q=Tai+Shan+the+baby+panda&lr=&rlz=1W1ADFA_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=4iTjSrHLDpD84AaEosj8AQ&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CCIQqwQwAw#

awwweeeeeeeeeeeeee

when he falls off the branch :o musta hurt a bit

they are so cute, like living cartoons lol

ok

at the risk of ruining this thread for everyone

here is pandas + 'mad world'

truly hope it doesnt upset

if it does

i will delete

but i love this song, and pandas

and all of you

xxxx