Mental Health Forums

Hello Would Be Nice

Paris

I think you can still disable the silly noises like the car horns and stuff lol :D

oooo i hope so - if you can let me know how if you work it out that'd be cool... i like the noise on entering but i hate all the chainsaw stuff...

I think u can click "room audio" off, but check "sound on enter" :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may sound petty, but I do think it is a problem.

Data came in, four people said hi (I counted), he said something sarcastic and left. That part was covered. But not long after, I brought up the subject of coming up with ideas to help prevent that sort of thing. I mean, it happens sometimes where someone (anyone) will come in, it'll be quiet, and they'll angrily leave. We're paranoid, it happens. If I'm quiet, it's usually because I either don't know what to say or I'm embarrassed about talking about myself. Anyway, I was just wondering if we could think of any way to solve the situation.

And it turned into a god damn argument before anything else. How the heck does trying to come up with a solution immediately turn into an argument? Especially when the one angrily complaining about rudeness is the one who made it into an argument before ever thinking that, hey, maybe a solution is a good idea!

You weren't there. You saw nothing. Isn't that interesting?

If anyone (who was there and remembers how I asked if anyone had any ideas on a solution and it immediately turned into an argument about rudeness) wants to know why I brought it up, it's because I like you, Paris, but I have no clue what you want us to do.

You have brought up a problem (which is good), but turned down the opportunity to come up with ideas to solve it and decided to argue about perceived rudeness instead. I don't understand what you want.

lol It's a quote from a very good and funny book called The Giggler Treatment. Actually it's an entire chapter called "The Cream Crackers Give Their Side of the Story." Sorry I just got a copy and was reading it the other day. It's awesome.

OH MY GOD! *throws in the towel* If I never say hi to another person again, you know what at least you can all think I'm rude and guess what? You'll be right! No more arguments!

It is a good book. :) I've been quoting it like mad at home. Nick thinks I've gone insane. Well, he already knew that, but... Yeah. Completely ridiculous book = :wub:

And I just wanted to know what the heck was going on because I didn't know. I was having trouble figuring out what was wanted and what we were supposed to do. It was confusing the pants off me. Now I know what's up though. :)

a little phrase my best friend who was also my tattooist and piercer used to use alot

i tend to live by this principle

" remember those who remember you , and fuck everyone else"

my own saying i use is

there are two types of ppl in my world ,, beauty spots and scenery

only time the scenery becomes an issue is wen i move my veiwpoint to one where it obscures the beauty of those that i love and who matter to me

hugs , steve

Archived