• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paris

• Roses

• shadow8

• Dice

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What a love fest here :) Its nice but I wonder isnt this sort of thing better expressed via PM's.

It can make other people esspecially new people feel excluded.

Lilly

What a love fest here smile.gif Its nice but I wonder isnt this sort of thing better expressed via PM's.

Lilly

Perhaps Josh ought to set up a special 'Dice, Shadow8 and Paris Love-In' forum?

laugh.gif

What a love fest here smile.gif Its nice but I wonder isnt this sort of thing better expressed via PM's.

Lilly

Perhaps Josh ought to set up a special 'Dice, Shadow8 and Paris Love-In' forum?

laugh.gif

Omg no no no don't give them that idea LOL...

It's OK, I know, no-one is supposed to know but it's about time that you three stop dissaociating about this and accept that you like to sit butt naked playing cards and drinking rum. It's OK, I won't tell ANYONE ELSE.......

What a love fest here :) Its nice but I wonder isnt this sort of thing better expressed via PM's.

Lilly

Ok this was all done as a bit of fun and entertainment and not meant to offend or upset anyone. Dice was having a bad day and she needed a bit of cheering up so we showed her how much we cared. Can it not be taken in the spirit of how it was meant as it was not meant to exclude anyone. I thought it would make a change from all the arguing that had been going on here recently.

Ok this was all done as a bit of fun and entertainment and not meant to offend or upset anyone. Dice was having a bad day and she needed a bit of cheering up so we showed her how much we cared. Can it not be taken in the spirit of how it was meant as it was not meant to exclude anyone. I thought it would make a change from all the arguing that had been going on here recently.

i have to agree with shadow, its nice to see people getting on rather than fighting :)

Im in a v bad place myself today and reading this has right cheered me up......

Awwwwww Chitma sorry your in a place bad today and pleased its cheered you up too *hugs* stay strong chick :D...

Im in a v bad place myself today and reading this has right cheered me up......

(((((((((((((((((((((chitma))))))))))))))))))

sorry you are having a rough day but glad the posts have cheered you up a bit.

Archived