Mental Health Forums

Pictures Of Us

Sammy

don't be daft narc you are seriously beautiful. you should be a model x

thanks babe but i'm too big for that. maybe i could model for simply be! or qvc!

lol...i don't think so hun! when i wanted to order some jeans out of my mums catalogue a bit ago she actually said 'maybe u should get the 'simply be catalogue.' charming! i'm a 14! x

don't be daft narc you are seriously beautiful. you should be a model x

thanks babe but i'm too big for that. maybe i could model for simply be! or qvc!

lol...i don't think so hun! when i wanted to order some jeans out of my mums catalogue a bit ago she actually said 'maybe u should get the 'simply be catalogue.' charming! i'm a 14! x

So am i hun, curves are the best xxx

I'm so glad this got bumped and nw I can callw CWP the schmexy CWP (although I did see a photo of you ages ago although your hair was long then???) so schmexy Rossie Bunny and CWP xxx

seems we have some hotties on here. can we make a calender???? Ross can be mr February cos thats my birthday ;) and CWP can be mr December to cooool him down heheheheh

no longer afraid to show myself... took years to get to this stage... so why not...

going to africa on my own with my redundancy money... may have been impulsive and BPD'esque but I learnt alot about what matters in life and what doesn't.. this is a picture of a family that I got to know....I was honoured to meet them all, life is sooooooo much harder there. (easy to forget)

xx

lol edit edit edit... panic panic panic!!!

I would like to point out that that one of me is a carefully selected-for-angle pic and I may have tweaked the colour a bit to make me look less pale and british. I also dont have short hair right now, its all long and scraggly. Did post a pic a while back, I think it was the compliments picture thread or something. So the pic is me, but in a very definitely-a-good-day-and-from-the-right-angle way

Ross

Yeah you still schmexy though..... pwoar.....

Ok so I'm feeling brave, the earlier ones of me on here I deleted through fear so here is some more. The first one is the most recent of me taken Jan this year when the lovely Bones sent me a particularly gorgeous necklace as a present. The second one is met on holiday July 2009 with a fake tattoo which I have since had made permanent (3rd photo).

why is it saying my file is too big when i have resized it to tiny? how u guys doing it?

And Ross! u making me question my sexuality!!!

xxx

Archived