Mental Health Forums

Pictures Of Us

Sammy

Sanc it is nice to see you and you are very pretty :)

Roses you are very pretty too.

You are all very very pretty and have alot of courage posting your pics :)

I would like to point out that that one of me is a carefully selected-for-angle pic and I may have tweaked the colour a bit to make me look less pale and british. I also dont have short hair right now, its all long and scraggly. Did post a pic a while back, I think it was the compliments picture thread or something. So the pic is me, but in a very definitely-a-good-day-and-from-the-right-angle way

Ross

lol ross those are my tactics also when it comes to photos!

u r a v handsome bunny tho nonetheless

xxx

A more recent (taken about 5 seconds ago for a friend, thought I'd post it here since my other one was a year old) one of me, with tamer hair. :P

:wub:

A more recent (taken about 5 seconds ago for a friend, thought I'd post it here since my other one was a year old) one of me, with tamer hair. :P

amt1i.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

lovely pic i just want to cuddle u. u so pretty.

i prefer my hair straight too (when i can be bothered to do it lol). when its curly its just massive.

xxx

This won't stay up long! Just thought I show my face, I don't smile because I have an ugly smile. Can't believe I am doing this, But it's nice to know who we are talking to isn't it? (black and white because I always think I am a funny colour so I take the colour away)

post-22734-058676800 1284713491.jpg

Hi ILostCharlotte

Like you, I try not to smile because when I do, my face tends to scrunch up rendering me fugly. Even though people tell me I look much better when I smile. Go figure!

Anyways, bravo on posting your pic and I must say you have incredible eyes :)

Yeah you still schmexy though..... pwoar.....

Ok so I'm feeling brave, the earlier ones of me on here I deleted through fear so here is some more. The first one is the most recent of me taken Jan this year when the lovely Bones sent me a particularly gorgeous necklace as a present. The second one is met on holiday July 2009 with a fake tattoo which I have since had made permanent (3rd photo).

Oh Roses you're lovely and so good to see you xxxx

Hi ILostCharlotte

Like you, I try not to smile because when I do, my face tends to scrunch up rendering me fugly. Even though people tell me I look much better when I smile. Go figure!

Anyways, bravo on posting your pic and I must say you have incredible eyes :)

Hi CWP, I grind my teeth at night and after years of doing it they are so straight ugh I hate them, ha ha how can teeth be ugly! But mine are.

Lol at 'Fugly' I like that word. Am going to use that as a username somewhere :D

ILostCharlotte you look so pretty hun!

:blush: Thank you. I am actually still cringing that it's there. I hate my pictures. But so wanted to join in, it's lovely to put faces to names. x

<----------------- Im there but thought i would add some more.... the last one is me unwillingly posing in my leathers before going to the 3B's festival (Birds, Bikes and Beer) with messy hair.

post-15452-089093100 1284752016.jpg

post-15452-020698200 1284752158.jpg

post-15452-093311700 1284752192.jpg

the last one is me unwillingly posing in my leathers

If you have any more pictures of you in leather, feel free to post :lol:

*goes into a dream world* :P

the last one is me unwillingly posing in my leathers

If you have any more pictures of you in leather, feel free to post :lol:

*goes into a dream world* :P

LOL u dirty dawwwwwg :D

xxx

Archived