Mental Health Forums

Pictures Of Us

Sammy

Okay, here's me.

It's a couple of years old but very little has changed.

Be gentle people............

post-24885-011431000 1284802115.jpg

Is that a plectrum in your mouth? :)

Love the B&W pic behind your head, who is in it?

Okay, here's me.

It's a couple of years old but very little has changed.

Be gentle people............

post-24885-011431000 1284802115.jpg

Is that a plectrum in your mouth? :)

Love the B&W pic behind your head, who is in it?

Yus, it's a plectrum.

It's a scene from Pulp Fiction. John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson

In case anyone's interested, here's a brand new picture of me from today.

post-24885-060996200 1284836023.jpg

Oh don't be so modest!

Seriously don't. It's pretty much one of those "we offered it you because there was no-one else" kind of positions. I mean I'm Mr December ffs (top of p20)!

To be fair though, you're a good enough looking fella. Welcome to the forum :)

Ooooh you lovely lovely people!

Didn't know you were all such hotties! Feel rather intimidated by you beauties now!! :mellow:

And Bimo? Worry not - You're looking fiiiiine! :wub:

Oh, CWP - What particular Dillinger rythm may that be?

xxx

me is ever the narcissist. Well a narcissist who thinks they're ugly anyway. here ya go. the third one is me with my beautiful boy bouncer who recently passed away

post-23166-076262600 1284843624.jpg

post-23166-058359900 1284843634.jpg

post-23166-067580100 1284843650.jpg

Is this lightharteds? I hope so I could never put a picture up being so icky. Think you guys are brave but has made me despair for myself. i feel so sad now even though it lighrhearted.B x :sick02:

Oh, CWP - What particular Dillinger rythm may that be?

Hey crip

Right now, I'm on Calculating Infinity, especially digging the songs Calculating Infinity, 43% burnt, The Running Board and Sugar Coated Sour

xxx

:) Crip is impressed! :)

Also feeling a little bit brave, so gunna update my pic from the last one. Am a teensy weensy bit, kinda, sorta, lot o' drunk in this one, so rather worse for wear, but i'm sure you'll all excuse me for that - you're a lovely bunch after all...

post-13955-099111000 1284848122.jpg

:worried_anim:

xxxxx

Abee, you're undoubtedly goodlooking :)

And yes, abee, you are a stunner!

X

Thanks, but I am not. I was bullied throughout primary and secondary school because of the way I look(ed)

abee x

Abee, hun, that's awful :( i was bullied for the way i looked (and dressed) too. But hun, you really are beautiful.

xxx

Awrrr Vivien - c'mon! Be brave :) It's always lovely to put a face to a name. xxx

Abee, hun, that's awful :( i was bullied for the way i looked (and dressed) too. But hun, you really are beautiful.

xxx

yea me to especially non school uniform days where you got all the popular kids wearing there tarty, skimpy outfits and there's me with jeans and a t-shirt.. There were the populars, the semi populars, the cool kids, the geeks a dweebs and then the "group" I was always put in was the poor kid / outcasts. I was always put into that group because my parents didn't work because of my Dads accident my Mum was basically his carer, so we didn't have money to go out and by the latest fashions or what ever.. To be honest it hurt me a lot but atleast I wasn't a spoilt brat and I learnt from an early age it doesn't matter how much money you have as long as you have your family by you, you will get through it in some way or another.

Abee x

Archived