Mental Health Forums

Pictures Of Us

Sammy

Kids can be awful, can't they? Eurgh. I was the 'goth' apparently, though i was more grunge through my school years than anything (i'm saying that like it was years ago - i'm not even 20 yet! lol) But yeah, they saw me with my ripped jeans and faded band tee, hair just... doing whatever it wanted to do, badges and whatnot, and i was the 'goth' and the 'witch' and the 'demon' and all that shit. Kids really can be cruel.

But yeah, i was well and truly in the reject bin. Had issues with my mum always spending money on alc that should have gone on new clothes and whatnot, too.

To be honest it hurt me a lot but atleast I wasn't a spoilt brat and I learnt from an early age it doesn't matter how much money you have as long as you have your family by you, you will get through it in some way or another. i completely agree with this.

xx

I'm getting brave again now - here's a couple more. The one with the green top on, I've just realised it looks like I'm standing in the canal but I'm not I'm standing on a barge!!!!

post-24442-017485100 1284883641.jpg

post-24442-074791000 1284883819.jpg

<----------------- Im there but thought i would add some more.... the last one is me unwillingly posing in my leathers before going to the 3B's festival (Birds, Bikes and Beer) with messy hair.

J I like all of these but my favourite one is the one of you smiling xxxxxx

Cat, you are one very stunning lady!!

xxx

awrr i lovelovelove being able to put faces to names :) xxx

Awww thank you ((((CS)))). I agree with the putting names to faces - good innit!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh don't be so modest!

Seriously don't. It's pretty much one of those "we offered it you because there was no-one else" kind of positions. I mean I'm Mr December ffs (top of p20)!

To be fair though, you're a good enough looking fella. Welcome to the forum :)

TUT! corpse that was MEANT to be a compliment :P lol. you can have a different month if you like hahaha

Definately not looking ill yas.......stunning, yes. :wub:

aww thank you bimo :)

i look abit different now. red hair. will take a more recent photo to put up soon. x

I like red hair..........my ex has red hair...... :(

aww bimo, im so sorry :( hugs. if it makes you feel better, its washing out..so it isnt that red anymore..:/

me saw boobies :D

xxx

LMAO!

Eee you don't half make me giggle. :)

xxx

Are you meaning mine :D

xxx

Aiiiiii :D ..... maybe i should change the thingy under my name to "resident perve" lol... reminds me of;

"Lou, can u look me in the face when im talking to u instead of perving over my boobs?!"

"I was looking at your top... it really compliments....your..... eyes"

xxx

<----------------- Im there but thought i would add some more.... the last one is me unwillingly posing in my leathers before going to the 3B's festival (Birds, Bikes and Beer) with messy hair.

J I like all of these but my favourite one is the one of you smiling xxxxxx

Yeah I dont usually smile for pics, just look better moody but didnt mind that one... u look purdy and your eyes look sooo warm and compassionate. Eyes are the windows to the soul they say.

xxx

Ooooh you lovely lovely people!

Didn't know you were all such hotties! Feel rather intimidated by you beauties now!! :mellow:

And Bimo? Worry not - You're looking fiiiiine! :wub:

Oh, CWP - What particular Dillinger rythm may that be?

xxx

crippie you are absolutely gorgeous hun, you got nothing to feel intimidated about!! :rolleyes:

xxx

Archived