Mental Health Forums

Pictures Of Us

Sammy

<----------------- Im there but thought i would add some more.... the last one is me unwillingly posing in my leathers before going to the 3B's festival (Birds, Bikes and Beer) with messy hair.

J I like all of these but my favourite one is the one of you smiling xxxxxx

Yeah I dont usually smile for pics, just look better moody but didnt mind that one... u look purdy and your eyes look sooo warm and compassionate. Eyes are the windows to the soul they say.

xxx

Aww what a lovely thing to say - you've made my day! xxxxxx

Purrrrrple!!! :wub::wub::wub: You're gorgeous and you know i love you.

Ffs i've missed you, girl!

xxx

no no no, not at all gorgeous!! but thanx anyway sweetie :)

missed you too!!!! xxxxx

me and my best mate trying to get a "nice picture" together;

Again, I love the ones of your smiling - you look really pretty and the smiles really light up your face. xxxx

me saw boobies :D

xxx

LMAO!

Eee you don't half make me giggle. :)

xxx

Are you meaning mine :D

xxx

Aiiiiii :D ..... maybe i should change the thingy under my name to "resident perve" lol... reminds me of;

"Lou, can u look me in the face when im talking to u instead of perving over my boobs?!"

"I was looking at your top... it really compliments....your..... eyes"

xxx

I am a collossal pervert so i understand!

me saw boobies :D

xxx

LMAO!

Eee you don't half make me giggle. :)

xxx

Are you meaning mine :D

xxx

Aiiiiii :D ..... maybe i should change the thingy under my name to "resident perve" lol... reminds me of;

"Lou, can u look me in the face when im talking to u instead of perving over my boobs?!"

"I was looking at your top... it really compliments....your..... eyes"

xxx

I am a collossal pervert so i understand!

Well!!! that alright then!

xxx

HorrorHoundNov21st2009029.jpg

This is me with Chris Durand from Halloween H2O of course Im on the right. You know the good looking one of the bunch! Stop your drooling ladies! :P

Hello, just thought I'd introduce myself... I'm Tayler, have been on here since June but haven't been very chatty until now! :ashamed0005:

This is me! xxx (oh dear it's a bit big sorry I dunno how to make it smaller?!)

46813_497434757941_704347941_7157407_638

Just wanted to say that you are all very beautiful people and it's made my day looking at all your pics. Keep up the good work!!!

Love and Light,

Nina.

Wow tayler-remi your so pretty! single??? lol hahah

Ha thankyou - yes very single indeed, can't find a bloke that will put up with me for long enough! 8 months = my record, lol!

Oh, confused, I thought I'd posted here earlier!

Well Tayler, I think you're gawjus!!! Any guy who doesn't want to stay with you must be a fooooool!!!

XX

Aw thanks Bimo! I still love my ex very much but bpd makes relationships haaaaard work and others seem to find it very hard to understand! :(

Horrible isn't it! My ex seems to send mixed signals and it confuses me so much! I'm about to (hopefully) start inpatient treatment for an ED and bpd and if he still wants me after that then well.. it's his call. But I know now that after patiently holding on for 9 months I can't survive for him x

Yeah, it sucks. My girlfriend left me about three weeks ago but things were bad before that. I asked her to think about things before she decides that this is the end and she says she is. Just got to sit and wait it out now. I hate not knowing!

XX

Yeah, it sucks. My girlfriend left me about three weeks ago but things were bad before that. I asked her to think about things before she decides that this is the end and she says she is. Just got to sit and wait it out now. I hate not knowing!

XX

Oh honey. :( It's horrible. Did she leave you just because she couldn't cope with the depression? How long were you together? My ex left me because I was regularly putting myself in hospital in a critical condition and he couldn't deal with that. He put up with it for so long before he reached breaking point and it was making him ill.

We weren't really together for that long. Just short of three months, but in my mind the relationship started before we were "together". Unfortunately my depression led to me causing stupid arguments over stupid things that I just wouldn't let go and she had enough. I just hope that she can put the past behind us and give me the chance to show her I can change. I love her so much, I really thought she might be "the one". Since she left me I've just been in a serious downward spiral. All the other crap in my life just seems even worse without her and I've been getting closer to the edge ever since. I'm sure it won't be long before I tip right over. :/

XX

We weren't really together for that long. Just short of three months, but in my mind the relationship started before we were "together". Unfortunately my depression led to me causing stupid arguments over stupid things that I just wouldn't let go and she had enough. I just hope that she can put the past behind us and give me the chance to show her I can change. I love her so much, I really thought she might be "the one". Since she left me I've just been in a serious downward spiral. All the other crap in my life just seems even worse without her and I've been getting closer to the edge ever since. I'm sure it won't be long before I tip right over. :/

XX

Oh I know that feeling so well, the feeling of tipping over. We seem to go right to the edge but I truly believe that it's innate human nature to survive. I think the best thing you can do to get her back is get yourself well and happy - no matter how much we love someone, there's nothing more attractive than proving we can look after ourselves. I know how hard it is, though. I have gone from literally begging my ex to take me back, telling him I'm nothing without him to cutting him out of my life and trying to move on... it's been 9 months and I just want to know when it will end. Have you got any sort of diagnosis? Borderline etc?

Just been told I have severe depression. Don't even really know if that qualifies as a diagnosis. I'm waiting for my appointments to come through to see a councillor at some point.........8 - 12 week wait. It's a joke!

I was told at the assessment I had that I am a "danger to myself" so surely I need help now, not in 8 - 12 weeks!

XX

Just been told I have severe depression. Don't even really know if that qualifies as a diagnosis. I'm waiting for my appointments to come through to see a councillor at some point.........8 - 12 week wait. It's a joke!

I was told at the assessment I had that I am a "danger to myself" so surely I need help now, not in 8 - 12 weeks!

XX

Oh god that's awful! Have you not been refered to a psychiatrist? Surely they can't suggest which kind of therapy you need until you have a diagnosis! Bloody nhs x

Archived