Mental Health Forums

Pictures Of Us

Sammy

TRIGGER - no not cos i'm that bad... cos it has snake in pic...

This is 10 years old - but is the most recent one i have - hair now black...

only from cricket club - but u cant really see me much - i could crop it for u - but will be v small..... that one is only 2 years old...

Imma take your picture missy !!! Why so camera shy? ( says the woman who took her pic down)

were you on holiday with the snake... Wait I mean not WITH the snake, but when the pic with the snake was taken?

mabbe, marry me!!!

This is the point in every realtionship i've ever had where you tell me you are a gay cross dresser.

dam, it happens every time... :D

*throws cold water on ruthie* :lol:

Thanks for that!

My relationships are 2 days long. Today is the adoration phase, he is my world. tomorrow i will realise he is not the man of my dreams, hate him and push him away. the day after that I'll be fine :)

Brightened it a bit ....

I put a silly texture in it that kinna screwed up a bit

Looks like she had a sever beating!!!!!

DSCF00242-1.jpg

Rossy woo woo's, please can you do it with this picture? As I think I look just as ugly on the live side as the dead side on that other picture of me! hehehe

wuffs and kisses xxx

Hi likey

I might have a go at some point, I really did that one just to show what a paint program might be able to do, took bloody ages ... watching a fillum now lol

Ross

what paint programme is it Ross? Maybe I could download it and have a go myself? Enjoy the movie, thanks for the examples, looks good, cheers xxx

Hi Like

It was arcsoft photo studio, which i got with my scanner. Mabbe check out download.com and see if they have anything free or on trial :) Will prolly take a few attempts, the person who did your avatar one looks to be quite good and stuff

Hopefully your attempt wont look like youve been beaten up lol

Ross

Archived