Mental Health Forums

Pictures Of Us

Sammy

This is me ... For all who care to put a face to a name...

Hmm is that somewhere oriental? Looks nice!

When i saw yer pic I thought "matt damon", dunno if anyone else says that!

Ross

I downloaded an excellent, easy to use photo editing software called Gimp. Fantastic, couldn't work out how to use any of the other photo editing software after downloading loads of them and playing around, but this one I've done this to and love it!

I downloaded an excellent, easy to use photo editing software called Gimp. Fantastic, couldn't work out how to use any of the other photo editing software after downloading loads of them and playing around, but this one I've done this to and love it!

Well done you did it

Hey your as old as you feel or whatever that saying is o.0...

I can't say if your old or not as I don't know your age but I will say if your over 21 your old like me :lol:...

Hey your as old as you feel or whatever that saying is o.0...

I can't say if your old or not as I don't know your age but I will say if your over 21 your old like me :lol:...

34. My pic was up, but i took it off again. i looked like an old wicked witch-shit, i'm turning into my mother!!!!

34 good age :)... Awwww I didn't think I seen it damn it and I am sure you didn't look like an old wicked witch-shit :D...

I wish I took mine down now cause I shouldn't really be sharing with every one that I stuck a fag in my eye LOL

This is me ... For all who care to put a face to a name...

Hmm is that somewhere oriental? Looks nice!

When i saw yer pic I thought "matt damon", dunno if anyone else says that!

Ross

Only my face in comparison to his backside, but thank you just the same...

Archived