Mental Health Forums

New To Forum But A Regular With Mental Health

HelenS70

I think that's what I need at present is a swift kick up the bum and someone to tell me that it's history and it won't repeat itself and that I should learn to love and trust again. 10 years have gone by so fast but I suppose with mental illness you sort of live in a bubble of your own anyway. I have raised one hell of a gorgeous son and I am so proud of him. I must try and work on myself, I keep beating myself up and putting myself down, I start work in an hour but all I want to do is curl up in bed and not wake up. I am going to take another diazepam to try and snap out of this cloud I am in... I won't go anywhere near my mirrors I turn off the light so I can't see myself... this is why I lock myself up in my home... so nobody can see this hideous creature... perhaps I deserved what happened to me, perhaps the abuse and all was meant to be.. that's a question I will throw into cyber because I don't want the reply, I afraid of the answers. Sorry to be so down, the mask is not working today :(

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said the same thing about did I deserve the abuse&torture,so sorry but you get the answer to that one, NO BLOODY WAY,I was afraid to ask too,and thats the answer I got,more than once, I grew up thinking my life is normal,abuse is what happens to other people.

Im a bit tired of even having to wear my mask at the mo,so I know that trip.

do you still want your lolly? :)

Archived