Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Roses

• Dani

• <Sophie>

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good idea

The dock-off billboards are much more overbearing than cute little tags under the existing avatar.

Besides, I'm already forgetting what nationality ruthie is :blink:

lol me too

And thanks for saying i'm cool :wub:

ruthie

x

Good idea

The dock-off billboards are much more overbearing than cute little tags under the existing avatar.

Besides, I'm already forgetting what nationality ruthie is :blink:

lol me too

And thanks for saying i'm cool :wub:

ruthie

x

If u forget wheres she's from she'll strap you to a pyre and wheel you through the streets :) Once a year.

Ross

i just dislike the font, it's a bit fugly. looks sorta unprofessional some how. might be good if it was diagonal? think it's a good idea though, good to know there's staff about in these trying times.

I assume that the majority - if not all - of you trust and respect Josh and the rest of the staff members here

It would be nice if that was the case, but there have been problems before with members taking anger out on the staff. Something about authority figures or something like that. Although I think there have been less problems with that than I remember which is good since they are here for us and should be treated with respect.

I assume that the majority - if not all - of you trust and respect Josh and the rest of the staff members here

It would be nice if that was the case, but there have been problems before with members taking anger out on the staff. Something about authority figures or something like that. Although I think there have been less problems with that than I remember which is good since they are here for us and should be treated with respect.

I am a strong believer that respect should be earned, and I believe that the staff here have earned my respect anyway! I think that community discussions/debates are a good idea, however members shouldn't be disrespectful. They are only doing what they think is best for the community and if we have a problem with it, we should at least be able deal with it in a civilized manner. :)

i like the staff logo's...it took a bit of gettin used to but helps me remember im staff on my senile days :D

If ur havin an off day and want people to behave, pls use this one :wub:

JK JK JK :unsure:

**runs from dani with whip**

dani I am sorry what I said about you can you please acknowledge my art work I feel hurt actually. :wacko:

i haven't even read the whole thread yet sophie...i will go have a look.your apology accepted thank you.

Your welcome I only said it coz you annoyed me yesterday about that warm panal stuff I don't even know you I thought we were saying what staff we liked or didn't so I jsut thought of you the that Soix or whatever started on me when I had explained already so I put her in her place I hope it is done with now.

Soph

I think we are all invisible depending on what we say. My original point about it being very like them and us and the fact that it is akin to hospital uniforms was never addressed properly. All everyone did was take sides and that. But hey, guess I've learnt never to expect a straight answer from politicians.

Archived