• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Roses

• Dani

• <Sophie>

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks March for your kindness, I really do appreciate it and I do completely understand the reasoning and all that behind it and I actually do think it's a good idea. I was just upset no-one asked the people and that the badge was so in-your-face and clinical. I find your baseball one much better. I guess it just got my back up but I never came on here cursing and swearing or name calling I just wanted to talk and to have some answers. I really do appreciate you talking to me about the matter at hand. As ever, you are a voice of calm in the storm xxx

Oh and I forgot to say that I really only started this as I saw people were getting upset, all it would have taken to diffuse the situation was a soft word and an explaination in the first place. Just my opinion. x

Roses hun.

I think you are far from being a bitch! You are one of the kindest people i know. Please don't be so harsh on yourself. I understand what you mean about the clinical look of the staff logo. I wasn't that keen on it i have to say. I have put 'have a nice day' inderneath it cos i feel as though i work in B&Q or something :)

Take care

Ruthie

x

Roses,

I don't know you very well, but all I will say is that I don't think you are a bitch at all.

...I really, deeply care for people wherever I am in life and I only ever speak out when I feel it's necessary and I'm willing to put my neck on the line for what I believe...

To me a bitch wouldn't care so much about anyone or anything but herself. You ARE NOT a bitch. However, if you label yourself as this then you must believe it to be true, but I don't see anyone here who would agree with that. I certainly don't.

Please take care :)

Oh and I forgot to say that I really only started this as I saw people were getting upset, all it would have taken to diffuse the situation was a soft word and an explaination in the first place. Just my opinion. x

We all have those.

Roses you arent a bitch...you are a good friend to me.

oh and id love to add something to my staff logo but im so rubbish on computers i can't...sorry :)

xxx

Thank you all so much I really needed the support. I think a lovely little blue butterfly would look great Dani, they are so beautiful and distinctive.

I got banned from the site all this avatar talk and they are still the same :angry: I thought they would have changed and I wasn't banned in vain :rolleyes: I think they are awful and I saw them on google where you nicked them from to :P

dice -

Who is that staff picture for? Think about how you answer that one

young lady! :P

March

Ermm well march my lovely ;), The first one is for you BUT I am happy to change it to what you look like now young lady ^_^...

And the butterfly is for Dani :)...

Archived