Mental Health Forums

The Compliments Picture Thread - Boost Your Self Esteem!

sarey92

you got lovely eyes rob, but as i have said before, you look toooooooo like my bro, cept you have more hair than him lol... xx

Ok wellz is not as beautimiffic as all youz lot, just took this in me bathroom mirror lol

Looks a bit like I have entered heaven what with the lighting and that ....

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Would this be considered an innapropriate crush lol

Hey Ingrid you are spoken for - I'm single, lay off the gorgeous Rosssssssieeeeeeeee, we have matching specs!

Oo lol mine are Osiris ones! Cheapo deal from specsavers yayyyyyy

I dont need em to read, but I get headaches if I read without em. Weird innit :( Silly eye muscles go all strainey

Ross

I go to Specsavers! They do fandabydozie deals on their glasses, two pairs of designer frames buy one get one free!.....

I like your hair Rossieeeeee.... ha ha ha

PMSL!!!Its okay sioux...i have my solicitor in my sights :D if the date goes well i will back off :lol:

aww poor ross...im only teasing :):P ...well... :lol:

u 2 girls do know that teh forum tradition is to sort out conflicts of this kind by choccie wrestling dont u????

http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forums/uploads/post-16151-127005768777.jpgive only ever wrestled in cat food...as u can see...i lost! :D

Awwww thats lully :)

Iccle cute stuffzz .. that cat looks all content and mummy looks like she in wubz lol

Ross

The cat was more like 'get away from me with that damn webcam, human! :angry:' :P

**replaces fuse in choc warming device attached to choc wrestling bath for sioux and dani**

Arrakis - cats LOVE having photies taken, they are the vainest animals on earth lol, like cat out of red dwarf :)

Ross

Archived