Mental Health Forums

Dani Appreciation Thread

Roses

well if it is i def wouldnt win :lol:

was always unpopular at school...work...home...lol.

i dont think its that at all hun.just someone doin somethin nice.

shadow...never...im too shy to get a big head.its just nice to have a distraction tonight :)

xxx

Glad your distracting. Thats good, hope you feel better soon and sending hugs your way ((((((((((((((dani)))))))))))))))

take care. :)

Am real chuffed that the Avatar looks as nice as it does.

Dani you been there for me when I have needed a shoulder, so thank you from me.

x

Hmmm... there are lots of separate appreciation threads for other members/mods etc... it's a shame there is always one person has to get the hump. Dani is approaching a very difficult time of year and I wanted to let her know she has support so if you have a proble with that Queenbee, please feel free to pm ME and leave her out of it.

So back to the thread, I am so chuffed you have so much love going on here between us all and for one another. xxxxx

I only wrote a one liner because Dani knows how much i love her already, but hey, thought i would say it again :)

There have been lots of appreciation threads in the past for people who are feeling low and need a bit of cheering up, so please don't spoil this queenie. It was a lovely idea roses, thanks

xxx

its bullshit, theres shit loads of members needs cheering up so whatever

no not going to pm just wanted to say my bit- ah but am i allowed cos im not in the "lickseachothersarsesgan"

Archived