• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshua

• Roses

• Dani

• Dice

Top Posters In This Topic

JOSHUA - HAVE YOU DOWNGRADED OR WHAT? It's pants!! Sorry but it reeeeeally reeeeeeally is.....dear god please tell us its not going to stay like that. It's like an old version of pac man or something..... technology meant to go forward no? I mean, ok maybe not forward but defo not BACKWARD????????????????!!!

lol nice to see people embrace change.

Yes i admit its pretty shocking but its due for an overhaul in the next few days or so. Guess were all just gonna have to wait and see.

Im happy to close it until the upgrade is out if people would prefer. I mean if its that bad its causing such reactions maybe its best not to be there a while....

Im happy to close it until the upgrade is out if people would prefer. I mean if its that bad its causing such reactions maybe its best not to be there a while....

NO don't close it... It will do for now, Just let some of the moaning old women moan ;)...

NO don't close it... It will do for now, Just let some of the moaning old women moan ;)...

dice you just want me to come and flirt with you again dont you?...

well ok :)

dice you just want me to come and flirt with you again dont you?...

well ok :)

I do, I need you to flirt with me again so I smile ;)... Plus now everyone can watch us flirt <_< ...

When we started using the last version of chat it was hated and detested. Sometimes it just takes a while to get used to something?

Yes i admit its pretty shocking but its due for an overhaul in the next few days or so. Guess were all just gonna have to wait and see.

Shock has settled slightly knowing it is not going to stay like that....Phew!

Shock has settled slightly knowing it is not going to stay like that....Phew!

yeh i agree sanc B)

Won't even let me access chat. Says [#CSTART-0] There was an error connecting with the chat room. Please notify an administrator.

Who do I need to contact?

xxxx