Mental Health Forums

Points To Give Posts

Kittyclaws

like the hug bank the point bank you have a post you wantto give a point to i do it then when i have noone you give a point to a post i like. The point bank. B)

i have to do it or whoever is lending i made a thread and you have to have a post that you want a point given to.

again kitty ur missing a slight point, points is given for maybe having a good day or what, im not trying to say where u put them, but i cant see lilly or josh changing it.

Its all about if that post was influential and helped. Guess u know this, so just work with what u have hun.

sry if this is not what ur looking for, but really work on posting and replying and what u as peer person can offer?

yeah hun but i do like to givethe points out and i think to have the amount as i read makes more sense :mellow: i think i'm just being annoying now but i will just say can i have more of can people use the point bank i made up B)

yeah guys the bank is full hun.

sry if im not really helping, but if u read and think about what i say. None of it matters, i would respect u for giving me a reply or a hug or anything. xx Oh and i do like u, so dont read into what i have said before. xx

tbh i think the whole point thing is - well - utterly pointless

and seems to cause more upset than anything

and i would have no idea how to see who gave what

wish they would just vanish

I agree totally. I don t like the system. Winds me up a lot....... :angry:

sry if im not really helping, but if u read and think about what i say. None of it matters, i would respect u for giving me a reply or a hug or anything. xx Oh and i do like u, so dont read into what i have said before. xx

you always have helped me hun, Hugs Kitty.

now I don't know what to do with my points :( i didn't know i was annoying members gving them points sorry.

sorry hun.I just jumped the gun a little.I know that now hun,u are a nice person hun.xxxx

(((((walker)))))

((((((tearstained))))))

The points system only serves to provide the forum with insecurity, unwarrented popularity contests, half arsed (((hugs))), cliqey shenanigans and grueling threads like this.

Is it really imperative for the survival/progression of this forum that this decidedly flawed system remains?

Just wondering.

i said i'm sorry i started this i didn't know members were so funny about it i thought it was a good thing and wanted more points i don't know what you mean abut gruelling and i think it is mean aboutthe hugs. :angry:

I think sometimes people find it hard to reply but want to let others know that they're thinking about them regardless and hugs and the point system help with this. Dunno bout anyone else but i like getting hugs. Better than getting no reply at all.

for me - sometimes i write about stuff people dont really understand and so a hug may not be the right response... in that case it is nice to have the plus button cos that kinda says "i read, but i dont know how to reply, but i care" and also remember that some people simply dont like "brackety" hugs...

i also think is useful when someone replies to someone else's post and what they say is useful to you, but you dont want to hijack the post with your own stuff...

i also use them when someone has gone out of their way to do something for me... like when sassy started the "chips new car" thread thingie the other day...

well... thats how i see it anyways :)

i love the irony of you giving me a point for that haha

:lol: i can only give points to members that like them so i will make a list :lol: -_-

Kitty you will have to recruit a small posse of members you can direct to vote people up for you

Like little angelic online nomads :)

Kitty you will have to recruit a small posse of members you can direct to vote people up for you

Like little angelic online nomads :)

a good idea i can be a point scorer member :lol: :lol:

Archived