Mental Health Forums

My Rabbit Had Babies

abee.abee1991

Spots (Top)

Pure white bunny (bottom)

* My sister had the other bunny so I didn't take any photo's of him/her (another white one with grey/black patches)

I dont think s/he is partially blind, at least I hope not - s/he seems to navigate very well round that little space :) And the binkies, SOOOOO cute :) At least you know s/he is happy, cuz a binky means "I iz soooo happy!".

They all look so cute in their piccies. They are still so small! In the shot of them in their little huddle, theres nothing to show scale, so when you hold them you see how tiny they really are.

I know you shouldnt have favourites and that, but stripes is deffo winning my hearty part over the quickest lol followed closely by binky blind bun :wub:

Ross

I think Stripes has won my families heart :P My sister loved him/her from the beginning when s/he started to get the grey fur. I actually really like my maybe blind bunny because s/he is really lovely and she looks like my old bunny that passed away a few months back. The photo's really do not do them justice! Much more fluffier in real life :)

These two rabbits are brothers. The bottom one is the Daddy of the babies (Roley) Top bunny is called Lofty

(LionHead-Lops)

The brothers and Cutee I adopted. Brothers came from Oxford and Cutee came from about 10 minutes away.

Milo. Me, my brother and sister all put money towards him, we bought him when he was 8 weeks old from Gloucester.

you are such a caring person abee xxx

thank you roses :) I have adopted 2 budgeys from my aunts as they were affecting her asthma really bad and also adopted a disabled parrot that I found in a hedge (she is disabled as she has a crooked foot) and then finally I have adopted a gerbil (who drives me mad!) I got him from the same place as I got Cutee.

I was bought up with animals as my parents use to have avaries in the garden where they breed birds. We also had chipmunks and chinchillas, gekos, guinea pigs, outside fish pond and chickens. Now we have my adopted animals plus my brothers african grey parrot, 2 fish tanks one of which is my Mums thats has tropical fish in and one which is mine and i have an axolotl in. Plus 3 westies :)

Awwwww really liking the updates of them. I like the first brown one pic with his or her little mohawk so cool.

Wow its a zoo round your house. lol. I like animals as well and have geckos but would like other animals don't know if I will ever get more tho. Hopeful I will have baby geckos soon tho.

I took my baby bunnies to the vets yesterday to see if they could sex them. They are not 100% sure so I will go again next week. There is deffinalty 1 boy and she thinks there are 4 girls and the other 2 they cant decide :P x

blind bun they think is a girl, stripes was one of the buns they couldn't decide on and spots they think is a girl :) x

reminds me of a few years ago when my daughters had bunnys.

we had 4, but one was a runt. and i had to bottle feed it.

soooo sweet. but they grow sooo quick.

keep the photos comming they are so nice.

:)

I have been offline for a little while, I have read this thread all the way through with a nice cuppa and a biccy. Now I feel all snuggly and lovey. Thank you so much for sharing your ickle bitty bunnies with us.

x

I have been offline for a little while, I have read this thread all the way through with a nice cuppa and a biccy. Now I feel all snuggly and lovey. Thank you so much for sharing your ickle bitty bunnies with us.

x

Lol me too

I have made the pic of stripes and blind bun my background :) I have them tiled across my computer screen :lol:

Ross

Archived