Mental Health Forums

My Rabbit Had Babies

abee.abee1991

I keep misreading the title of this thread as My Babbit had Rabies :o

I keep thinking of a foamy at the mouth bunny screaming "aegh! water! Noooooooooo!" :(

• 2 weeks later...

Okay haven't posted on this topic for a while so an upto date info:

Bunnies are great they are turning into big balls of fluff now, they are all around the same sizes now so you cant even tell which was the runt of the litter. They love their food, especially carrots and grass! they dive on their food in the morning and one cheeky little bugga (Spots) has figured out how to jump up onto Cutee's shelf so she has no escape. I am taking them to the vets again today to see if they can sex them :) I shall upload photos later so you can see them for yourselves.

Abi

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Bun buns :)

I still have stripes and the one I like to call Pootle (blind bun) as my backdrop. They make me smile every day :lol:

Ross

Just got back from vets and they are as followed:

Brown: Male

Brown/White Patch: Female

White: Female

White/Black Patch: Female

Blindy: Female

Spots: Female

Stripes: Female

6 Female bunnies and 1 male. The nurse checked them first and then she asked for a second opinion from the Vet.

Abi

OMG! They are all so cute! Oh they are wonderful! :)

Thank you once again hun, from seeing pics of them again it has helpped to make me feel a little better xx

The white ones are so PURE white - they look like they are covered with a big fresh snow fall :wub::wub:

They have grown so much! I love the little brown ones face, with what looks like a fluffy moustache :lol: OMG it must be so lovely to be able to go out ans see them each morning :)

Ohh goodness i cant believe i have missed all this going on duh emo where u been ??

I love rabbits i used to have about 20+ myself as i used to breed them, i used to have english rabbits.....

your babies are coming on really well, been nice looking thru the pages at their progess.......

i see everyone on here wants one lol xxxxx

I am getting such massive snuggle urges :(

Poor you, you must be in agony sitting in front of your screen, looking at all the fluffiness :(

This whole thing is such a great thread. Look, abee.abee, how many people you could make happy, smile and as for me laugh out loud in front of the screen, reading through all the comments.

BIG STAR FOR YOU, ABEE and thanks for sharing.

x x x

The white ones are so PURE white - they look like they are covered with a big fresh snow fall :wub::wub: They have grown so much! I love the little brown ones face, with what looks like a fluffy moustache :lol: OMG it must be so lovely to be able to go out ans see them each morning :)

There is one pure white one and another white one that has small black patches on his sides :)

Look, abee.abee, how many people you could make happy, smile and as for me laugh out loud in front of the screen, reading through all the comments.BIG STAR FOR YOU, ABEE and thanks for sharing.x x x

I am happy that this thread has made people happy :)

xx

Archived