Mental Health Forums

My Rabbit Had Babies

abee.abee1991

love all the new pics xxxI have maybe 3 wks or more, to see if i have snake hatchling.blees u and the bunnies x

Any sign yet Barbones? x

One of my rabbits currently has four babies too. They are about the same age as yours. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

WP

thanks for bumping it up ross, its just reminded me of a dream i had last night.....some baby rabbits in my garden gave birth to baby rabbits and i was amased at this, i couldnt work out how furless baby rabbits gave birth to even smaller furless baby rabbits hhhmmmmmm any dream experts out there ???

www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

Thats the one I look at from time to time, though pretty much every single one usually says I am either repressing feelings, need to express feelings, feel anxious or trapped etc etc lol

Rabbit page: http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/r.htm

Ross

• 2 weeks later...

Fluffness Update:

They will be 8 weeks old on Monday and they will all soon be going to their new homes.

Cutee is getting rather fed up of having them in her home now, don't blame her really because of how big they are getting!

My sister is taking her two today.

I have decided I am keeping two, Stripes and the little boy bunny. My brother really likes his little boy bunny so I have decided I will keep him for my brother but! he will have to clean out the hutches too! Me and my sister take it in turn each week so now he has a rabbit too he can help. I think that is fair :P

The Daddy bunny and uncle bunny (Brothers) will be going to their new homes on Sunday too.

The brown bunny with the white spot on her head will be going on Monday to her new home.

That leaves the two white bunnies without homes at the minute.

Abi x

They have all grown so much lol

Glad ur keeping stripes, she was a favey one right from the off wasnt she awwwwww

Has pootle blind bun got someone to love her and hug her and call her George? (or Pootle) :)

Ross

PS that last bit was a quote from a bugs bunny cartoon ...

They have all grown so much lol

Glad ur keeping stripes, she was a favey one right from the off wasnt she awwwwww

Has pootle blind bun got someone to love her and hug her and call her George? (or Pootle) :)

Ross

PS that last bit was a quote from a bugs bunny cartoon ...

Yep "pootie" bun has got a home she will be going to my sisters today. I am happy that my sister will be having her at least I will know she is being looked after properly! My sister is also having the white bunny with the brown patches.

Stripes was your favourite from beginning Ross :)

I remember that saying from Bugs Bunny :P

Abi x

The two brother bunnies have now gone and the pure white baby bunny has been re-homed. So Cutee is back in her own hutch and the baby bunnies have been seperated into pairs - The one's we are keeping and the other two that need homes.

x

• 4 weeks later...

Latest update.

I will upload more photo's when I get a chance to take them. All the rabbits have been moved into the shed as it is getting very cold an night time now. Cutee, Milo, Stripes and my brothers bunny are in there own cages. The other 2 girls are together in a double cage, one of them is called Casper (the white one) and I havent named the over one yet. The babies with fluffy coats (all but Stripes) get brushed very regulary because they pick up all the shavings and hay in there fur.

abee.abee

Me and Stripes yesterday. Sorry about poor quality photo as it was taken on my phone.

abee.abee

Awww Abee that is such a lovely photo xxxx

Aaaaw Abee

-only just seen this and sat here looking at all the fluffy pictures and really brightened my day

- SO MANY thanks for sharing this with us all.

x

Aww they are adorable....the parents are beautiful. I remember when my lion head had her first litter, she had 11 babies I was gobsmaked, i didn't realise u till then that rabbits could be pregnant and fall pregnant again whilst carying which she obviously did...11 babies was hard lol.

Here's another huge bunny...but she isnt the biggest in the world she's just big lol...my Yellow Cntinental giant....this was taken when she was 10 weeks old.She was bigger than the cat even then and already sleeping in a dog bed

Penny xxclare7435-albums-my-babies-picture26698-

Archived