Mental Health Forums

My Message To Bpd World

notawallflower

oooooooh now you've done it.

Do NOT get me started of the complete and utter fucked-up-edness of that site!!!

My ex is on there, and of course, he gets all of the 'oh no poor you she's a manipulative fucking whore, leave her, no don't leave her, MAKE HER PAY! MAKE HER SEE THE ERROR OF HER WAYS! MAKE!! HER!!! PAYY!!'

He basically used that as a place to tell everyone 'intimate' details about me (all made up, naturally) to insult me and embarrass me and break me down, frequently sending me links to his topics there, and posting asking questions about 'the best way hack my cheating BPD's account?' etc etc, and they all bloody supported him and provided info etc etc. And, erm, i didn't cheat. We had split up, because he was an abusive bastard (in case you hadn't gathered that!! yeps, i pick'em well)

So yes. I HATE that site. My experience of that place is that those who are there as supporters of those with BPD ( NOT 'supporters of BPDs' a they put it) just use it as a way to invalidate us even more and i guess there's that 'gang' mentality thing going on Them thinking 'we're sane, so we know what is best for you, we know what you REALLY want, need, etc etc, unlike you, you CRAZY BPDs'.

sorry, sorry, sorry. I should just shut up now. You didn't need that dumping on you, but it's dumped, i'm afraid!!

and i will NOT take it back *crosses arms tight and looks defiant*

Crip :) xxx

I'm not saying take it back! Let it all out of your system, and we'll just sit here and agree with you that he and they are complete tossers.

oooooooh now you've done it.

Do NOT get me started of the complete and utter fucked-up-edness of that site!!!

My ex is on there, and of course, he gets all of the 'oh no poor you she's a manipulative fucking whore, leave her, no don't leave her, MAKE HER PAY! MAKE HER SEE THE ERROR OF HER WAYS! MAKE!! HER!!! PAYY!!'

He basically used that as a place to tell everyone 'intimate' details about me (all made up, naturally) to insult me and embarrass me and break me down, frequently sending me links to his topics there, and posting asking questions about 'the best way hack my cheating BPD's account?' etc etc, and they all bloody supported him and provided info etc etc. And, erm, i didn't cheat. We had split up, because he was an abusive bastard (in case you hadn't gathered that!! yeps, i pick'em well)

So yes. I HATE that site. My experience of that place is that those who are there as supporters of those with BPD ( NOT 'supporters of BPDs' a they put it) just use it as a way to invalidate us even more and i guess there's that 'gang' mentality thing going on Them thinking 'we're sane, so we know what is best for you, we know what you REALLY want, need, etc etc, unlike you, you CRAZY BPDs'.

sorry, sorry, sorry. I should just shut up now. You didn't need that dumping on you, but it's dumped, i'm afraid!!

and i will NOT take it back *crosses arms tight and looks defiant*

Crip :) xxx

Really we should all go and spam their entire site with REAL info about BPD, knocking all their derogatory posts off their boards.

BPDFamily was the first ever messageboard I was on with regards to my BPD. It made me feel so ashamed and disgusted at myself because I believed all the crap the people there spewed, it was a horrible time. I tried to persuade myself that I didn't have BPD so that I wouldn't match up with the BPs the people there described, because they sounded so manipulative and horrible. I'm SO glad I found this place before giving up hope entirely, it made me realise I'm not a heartless manipulator like the people there would have me believe about myself.

I hate to umbrella the place but all the ones I came across on it were nothing but guilty of the things they said about the BPs they supposedly 'care' for. All horrible, judgemental, manipulative, NASTY people.

thats really sad that people wd have that kind of attitude, sadly it doesnt jsut apply to bpd though, iv came accross 'cure autism' groups that advocate staying away from medical professionals, forcing children to maintain eye contact as 'therapy', massive over supplementation of vitimins and minerals (like 100 x recomended doesages) and sweat therapy while with holding water.

then ofcourse theres the parents who have punished children for acting out after abuse, and sent them to be 'exsorcised' and people who will claim that anything someone with schizophrenia says is unrelable cause their delusional.

exists all over sadly

That is very sad, Roxy :(.

I am reading people who are saying they have seen nastiness on this site. It strikes me that its not just nastiness, its stereotyping. There are very few statements you can make that apply to ALL bpd people. I think BPD is quite a wide spectrum of people.

That is very sad, Roxy :(.

I am reading people who are saying they have seen nastiness on this site. It strikes me that its not just nastiness, its stereotyping. There are very few statements you can make that apply to ALL bpd people. I think BPD is quite a wide spectrum of people.

statements that apply to all people with bpd.... they are all human beings and have a right to be taken seriously and valued as individuals(same as everyone)

i think there can be alot of nastiness here sometimes, but i also think thatd be true of alot of similar sites or any situation when vulnerable and emotional people get together, especially when its to do with sharing difficult feelings, i dont think this place or anyone with bpd or any mh condition shd be judged based on that (although im not big on judgement in general)

I think I might join it. Here is the first draft of my introductory post:

"Hi my name is Colin and I have a BPD wife. She is very manipulative so I keep her in a cupboard. My toddler daughter is quite manipulative also. Has anyone got any advice for me".

I think I might join it. Here is the first draft of my introductory post:

"Hi my name is Colin and I have a BPD wife. She is very manipulative so I keep her in a cupboard. My toddler daughter is quite manipulative also. Has anyone got any advice for me".

hows it going?

Archived