Mental Health Forums

So Called Former Borderlines Are Really Full Of Bs

foreverborderline

Anyway, I do not see any hope for me but I will continue to post my feelings on BPDWORLD. The point of all of this was not to knock anyone down or knock down their hope, I do hope people can get better and will. The point of all this was my anger at people who say they no longer have BPD when I know from my studies in pre med school that BPD cannot be cured, it never goes away, you don't lose the diagnosis and the people who say they have RECOVERED from BPD are not right, they may have gotten better but they still BPD, once you have it you have it for life , read anything on the disorder from an actual doctor and it will say exactly that. Don't hate me , it is pure medical fact that this disorder cannot be cured.

I no longer hold the diagnosis it was removed....

It was FALSELY removed Joshua. You still have Bpd, you just manage it better.

Where was it removed from?

Was it removed from your DNA?

Are you a robot now?

:lol: :lol:

I'm sorry..I just can't take this seriously any more. :bum: :bum:

It was FALSELY removed Joshua. You still have Bpd, you just manage it better.

OK, thats now so arrogant and grandiose its actually funny :lol:

OK, thats now so arrogant and grandiose its actually funny

Yes i nearly fell off my chair!

I nearly spat out my coffee! but then i remembered, oh yeah he has no idea what hes on about. LOL!

Forever borderline,

ah forget it. waste of time.

no money, no health care, no hope for you or your wife, nearly homeless (as you've said before)...

yet have enough money to keep up your own meth and alcohol addiction

yet have enough money to maintain internet access daily

don't believe your condition has any hope, people on this site are full of shit, so you come back daily for what purpose?

self confessed manipulator and "victim",

conclusion: self-deluded and jealous bullshitter - here's a new thought Mr BPD, how about a new label, Mr Everyone's to the blame for my life but me?

Final applause for you sir, you have sure as hell attracted most of the board drawing in our sympathy, manipulated us into initially beleving you give a damn, but lets face it; its a great game you've played here, you've won the most attention, you've got the most comments, you win! How does that feel in your otherwise "empty" life.

No, I wont allow this to turn into the usual nastiness. Name calling etc wont be permitted.

If you locked it in the first place as I suggested, this could have been avoided.

If you locked it in the first place as I suggested, this could have been avoided.

Its not for you to suggest when a thread should be closed, That is the job of the team here.

Issues such as this should not be avoided but managed with care in order to improve interpersonal effectiveness and the outcome of further disputes.

Its not for you to suggest when a thread should be closed, That is the job of the team here.

Issues such as this should not be avoided but managed with care in order to improve interpersonal effectiveness and the outcome of further disputes.

Yes, I know you're the boss, you've made that clear.

"should" is Borderline terminology, "could" is the correct word, and I don't see that this thread has been moderated at all. Let alone "with care".

Yes, I know you're the boss, you've made that clear.

"should" is Borderline terminology, "could" is the correct word, and I don't see that this thread has been moderated at all. Let alone "with care".

No, I believe the correct word was used. And the fact you dont see the thread being moderated is a compliment to the way we like to do things around here.

The borderline terminology remark? I have no response to.

Archived