Mental Health Forums

So Called Former Borderlines Are Really Full Of Bs

foreverborderline

think this should be locked now. gettin very ridiculous

Hmm..lets see..I suggested that only NINE PAGES AGO.

funny that.

il keep my mouth shut then <_<

Yes, I know you're the boss, you've made that clear.

"should" is Borderline terminology, "could" is the correct word, and I don't see that this thread has been moderated at all. Let alone "with care".

No, I believe the correct word was used. And the fact you dont see the thread being moderated is a compliment to the way we like to do things around here.

The borderline terminology remark? I have no response to.

Ok, you leave threads open. I respect that. I don't understand why *this* thread was allowed to continue, and I'm not sure why I feel angry. I feel that there is possibly more that could have been done to save everyone's feelings, and confused as to why it wasn't?

think this should be locked now. gettin very ridiculous

Hmm..lets see..I suggested that only NINE PAGES AGO.

funny that.

il keep my mouth shut then <_<

Not annoyed at you, hun. Just trying to work my feelings out.

What would closing it achieve? People would have the same feelings but be prevented the oportunity to express them....

What we have done as a team is be here to intervene if needed but otherwise stay out of it allowing you all to find your way through this. At times where we do intervene we take the least possible action required to restore the community. I believe this is the reason for why this is one of the most popular mental health forums around.

I want to say this one thing, lock the thread if you like , I proved my point here in that Bpd like any incurable illness can be MANAGED but NEVER cured. That is what this whole thread is about. Just like they say in NA, we suffer from a disease from which there is no known cure, however with treatment it can be arrested and recovery is then possible. The same is true with Bpd, people can manage their symptoms but never be cured from the disorder. I do not want to fight and argue, just want people to realize how dangerous it is for joshua and others to say they are cured from bpd when the illness cannot be cured, it is dangerous because it tells people there is a cure and then they may go to their doc and their doc tells them there is no cure, so then the patient feels it is them that cannot be helped, people may look at Joshy and others and say , wow they were cured but I cannot be , what is wrong with me ?

Anyway, I have my beliefs and you all have yours and lets just leave it there. We all suffer or did at one time suffer, can we agree there ? And the point of this place is to offer help, so even though I feel it is irresponsible for people to write books about how they are cured from bpd when it is widely known there is no cure, I also feel that we all are just trying to get better and maybe I should have not brought this topic up as it clearly has rattled some feathers. For the record I did not call anyone a name, I would not do that. I simply said that Roses should bang her head against the wall since she is the one who said she wanted to and she was the one who insulted me and my thread. If you don't like the thread then stay out, Simple. Also people tell Josh to lock the thread, what happened to freedom of speech and freedom of the sharing of ideas >? Just because I bring up an unpopular topic I am all of the sudden the bad guy >? I should be praised for having the guts to call out people who are not doing those of us who are sick any favors.

What would closing it achieve? People would have the same feelings but be prevented the oportunity to express them....

What we have done as a team is be here to intervene if needed but otherwise stay out of it allowing you all to find your way through this. At times where we do intervene we take the least possible action required to restore the community. I believe this is the reason for why this is one of the most popular mental health forums around.

I'm trying to understand this. Right now it reads like: I don't care about any of your feelings. I know this is wrong and my head's saying I'm being ridiculous but my heart is saying it's true.

I can't make sense of these feelings :(

Anyway, I do not see any hope for me but I will continue to post my feelings on BPDWORLD. The point of all of this was not to knock anyone down or knock down their hope, I do hope people can get better and will. The point of all this was my anger at people who say they no longer have BPD when I know from my studies in pre med school that BPD cannot be cured, it never goes away, you don't lose the diagnosis and the people who say they have RECOVERED from BPD are not right, they may have gotten better but they still BPD, once you have it you have it for life , read anything on the disorder from an actual doctor and it will say exactly that. Don't hate me , it is pure medical fact that this disorder cannot be cured.

I no longer hold the diagnosis it was removed....

tbh you couldn't have had it then :blink:

Anyway, I do not see any hope for me but I will continue to post my feelings on BPDWORLD. The point of all of this was not to knock anyone down or knock down their hope, I do hope people can get better and will. The point of all this was my anger at people who say they no longer have BPD when I know from my studies in pre med school that BPD cannot be cured, it never goes away, you don't lose the diagnosis and the people who say they have RECOVERED from BPD are not right, they may have gotten better but they still BPD, once you have it you have it for life , read anything on the disorder from an actual doctor and it will say exactly that. Don't hate me , it is pure medical fact that this disorder cannot be cured.

I no longer hold the diagnosis it was removed....

tbh you couldn't have had it then :blink:

OMG Kitty you are so funny, I love ya babe. :wub:

im not being katty lol i just mean if you are young and then they say oh no you are cured i don't think you had it. maybe you had a bad depression or something. i dunno :unsure:

i thought he meant sex to get money to get high :( i didn't know people thought i was katty :mellow: hugs to everyone :wub:

No you said it, not me

I'm so fucking confused right now, my head's spinning around, I don't feel good at all :( :(

i thought he meant sex to get money to get high :( i didn't know people thought i was katty :mellow: hugs to everyone :wub:

No you said it, not me

I'm so fucking confused right now, my head's spinning around, I don't feel good at all :( :(

don't worry hun look at this pic i took of us

guitar.gif

cat_guitar.jpg

that was a good evening we had :lol: :lol: :lol:

fuk im off to therapy, maybe josh has left the building,dont mean us slaves wont invisable or say like i will say. Just all take a step back from ur keyboard, go get cup of tea and a fag and rethink things. Let ur brain engage first before u start typing!!!!!

will be back in 4hrs, and u all better of behaved. U hear me???

If not going to slap u all with a fish.

xxx huggles

fuk im off to therapy, maybe josh has left the building,dont mean us slaves wont invisable or say like i will say. Just all take a step back from ur keyboard, go get cup of tea and a fag and rethink things. Let ur brain engage first before u start typing!!!!!

will be back in 4hrs, and u all better of behaved. U hear me???

If not going to slap u all with a fish.

xxx huggles

but what if I wanna be slapped? *wiggles eyebrows*

forever i am a hypocrite i go awful when i get a bad mood that is why im not a peer suppoter anymore. but please hun a few people here don't agree don;t worry they don't live your life or your thought or your anything you arent wrong hun and i hope you do feel better soon maybe that isnt a cure but better for you. i do think thta maybecured people didnt even have it and im sure that offends some members but it is chance that is true coz we cant see it we cant say.Hugs Kitty.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well im back!

*looks around the room for any sudden movement*

ok all looks fine!

Oh flower if u like to be slapped by a wet fish, all good i say lol

Right im off again

Well im back!

ok all looks fine!

Right im off again

No, I can't sleep, because forever said he's going to kill himself. So I am extra pissed at Josh for not doing something and for not being here, and I'm also pissed off with forever because now I can't sleep.

I have Uni tomorrow, and I am a single mum of a disabled kid. I'm tired and angry that this ABORTION of a thread was allowed to continue even though it is obvious to any fool it was pure trouble.

Big Fat "F". F for inconsiderate behaviour, F for poor judgement (Josh's)but Barbones you get an A for the fish slap. :wub:

Well im back!

ok all looks fine!

Right im off again

No, I can't sleep, because forever said he's going to kill himself. So I am extra pissed at Josh for not doing something and for not being here, and I'm also pissed off with forever because now I can't sleep.

I have Uni tomorrow, and I am a single mum of a disabled kid. I'm tired and angry that this ABORTION of a thread was allowed to continue even though it is obvious to any fool it was pure trouble.

Big Fat "F". F for inconsiderate behaviour, F for poor judgement (Josh's)but Barbones you get an A for the fish slap. :wub:

if you are upset why not take a little break from the computer and as roses said put yourself first.

i know your oviously angry but what do expect joshua to do?he runs the site and also has a job ect so its unreasonable to have a go for the fact he isnt here.If things are getting too much right now take a break.

Archived