• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bpmonki

• lostsoul

• Lauren

• Swan

Top Posters In This Topic

those that are coming in by train whih statin are ya gonna come into?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I gather it would be either Euston or Marylebone for myself.

omg PMSL

you guys crack me up.

JT it would be an honour to have you along! im so glad you can make it! and please dont worry too much cos seriously, we are alllllllllll gonna be shitting ourselves! especially me lol im the frikkin host... aaaaaaaaaaaar!

anyway. nappies all round

xx

oh yeah.. people asked questions

what time? errrrrrr (quick! make something up!) how about 4pm, seeing as many of you are travelling in from quite a way? that way if anyone is late we can hang around for a bit to meet em, and it wouldnt throw the evenng into disarray. and you dont have to deal with london transport in the dark etc. i dunno, what u think?

i have this barbecue thing in the garden. i dont know how the heck it works, but thought if i could figure it out i would cook y'all a barbiekins.

i will even wear a pinny, as well as a nappy, of course x

Well I wasn't feeling at all nervous, but now you're starting to worry me!!! Is there something I need to know?

Hope i can come... will need to find a sitter for Han though.

When's the normaltons party then?

Janey

ohhhhhh yea a bbq!!!!

That would be cool. I get all silly and exited about sitting outside for some reason :P

Sounds like a real girly gathering, will mike be there, kida feel for him if he is lol (promise i wont get pissed and try to paint his toenails)

lol you are not nervous cos you have already met me and gone through the shitting yourself thing and out the other side! probably. i dunno.

normaltons party.... OMG! you may recall i mentioned someone called sexy julian, who is my drum teacher, well i took a chance and invited him to the normaltons party. and he said yes. he also told me i had more flair than mike on the kit, which was immensely gratifying as you can imagine. i was PMSL though, because i hadnt got to that bit in the email and mike walked past and i said hey look jules sent an email that says we are cool do you wanna read it? and then we both got to the bit about me being better, and i just collapsed in hysterics...

anyway. sexy julian is coming to my party... FUUUUCK! cloud 9, cloud 9, cloud 9....

anyway janey, in answer to your question, the normaltons party is on the 14th - a satyrday, in 3 weeks time. least i think it is the 14th.

xx

lol extinct! yeah what it is about sitting outside that is so exciting? i mean, when you try and eat anything outside you just get attacked by every insect going. and end up going inside. where you are virtually blind because of the light levels outside that you have just come in from.

i ramble. i have to tend to my garden before this shindig. it is full of weeds.

x

check out the email julian sent....

Hi Claire,

Nice to here from you but sorry to hear about your relationship woes. I know how hard it can be living with someone believe me. Sure it will all work out for the best tho (don't you just hate it when people say shit like that). Housewarming drinks sounds nice although there was no mention of a date for this event so let us know and we can confirm. I probably will bring someone - either my lady (Lisa) or my brother depending on who's around but it will be nice to meet some more cool East London dwellers like yourself.

As for the lesson, I'm ready when you are whether you wanna do it with or without Mike (you've got more flair anyway, but don't tell him i said that!). Fridays and saturdays are good days for me so whenever you're ready just drop us a line and we'll sort it out.

O.k then luv, speak soon and chin up yeah?

Julian.

ok janey! you could come to both if u like! i really hope you can come to both anyway :D

yes leytonstone high road is very near me. if it is easier to go there then i can meet you outside no probeldydoodas

x

lol yeah i almost asked that too... sod lisa and bring a maaaan who shares most of your genetic code for dreaminess and musical suave, and so on

i am glad you know what you are doing now in terms of getting here. is 4pm an ok time to meet? no-one has commented on that !!!!

lol you are not nervous cos you have already met me and gone through the shitting yourself thing and out the other side! probably. i dunno.

It's not YOU i'm worried about... it's the others!!!! (JOKE!!!!!! :lol:)

xx

oh crap. i am supposed to be at my place cos a telephone technician person is coming out to mend my line. so i have to go. will try and get on later tonight to check the thread out and answer any questions...

take care all xxxxxxxxx

JT if you come to Marylebone and take the Bakerloo line to Waterloo I can easilty meet you.

Euston is HORRIBLE and very scary and you'd have to take the NORTHERN line, which is black in every way.

Katie of course you are not going to be allowed to give it a miss.

We'll find a way.

Do you know the best way to Stratford or liverpool street or Mile end? Because all of those are on the Central line.

Why not come straight from work and change when you get there?

AGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

if the metropolitan line was working on weekends.......it would be easy, straight thru to L St.

Stratford? go to Willesden Junction and change onto Silverlink.

Depends on icky engineering works or not..

I am used to changing at Oxford Circus....(used to have to to get to and from therapy)

Jane, I'd meet you at Marylebone if I could..but...

*too stressed*

Katie

Archived