• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bpmonki

• lostsoul

• Lauren

• Swan

Top Posters In This Topic

1545, k, well that's good. if ex meets me at her station at about 1500, then by the time you get to mine we will be back for sure.

is that ok ex?

Hey lost,

it is next saturday isnt it? In which case I will be arriving at about half 3. Planning on driving, unless you feel the need to warn me not to, and will just call you when I get there, will just sit chain smoking in the car if you are out collecting people.

and dont worry ~I probably wont be drinking either.

Hope everyone is well, not had chance to chatch up on posts so am going to go and see how you all doing.

Kazza

XXXXXX

half three. good stuff. and yes it is next weekend. it has come around quick hasn't it!

i should be there.

so for definite; that is extinct, kazza, and monkikins, janey : ) and bored is coming too, so that is six of us.

well that's good. i dont think anwen can make it now cos of money issues which is a real shame, and kari is not coming, so that leaves JT and swan and pinky i think...

hugs to all xx

half three. good stuff. and yes it is next weekend. it has come around quick hasn't it!

i should be there.

so for definite; that is extinct, kazza, and monkikins, janey : ) and bored is coming too, so that is six of us.

well that's good. i dont think anwen can make it now cos of money issues which is a real shame, and kari is not coming, so that leaves JT and swan and pinky i think...

hugs to all xx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have not forgot about it, just trying to muster the courage :)

If I do come, I shall drive down, I am a non drinker so would bring myself , some diet coke and a bottle of wine for you drunkards :P What is the latest you would need to know by? Are you easy to find? and you have already told me that parking will not be an issue. It is daunting, but, I would love to meet you all - what a challenge to me this is proving to be :D

hi jt -

yeah i am easy to find. i am just off the A12 if that helps, like, 5 minutes form there. mustering courage lol - me toooooo!!

hope you decide to come. dont think i am drinking either - may be a glass of wine, that's it. on meds so i cant really, and anymore than a glass i would go to sleep.

have been getting the garden tidy and stuff. looks nice : )

bored - we will speak soooon.

take care all

x

Hey guys,

Yes, I'm coming, but hate Oxford Circus so would prefer to just change there and meet up somewhere more peaceful. That way I can avoid standing around getting anxious, which will otherwise be a certainty.

next weekend is quite free, so let me know what time and where, and I'll be there - really looking forward to it!

Love

lol monki!

i will enjoy that. did you remember to top and tail? or is that ythe problem? :P

kazza is not coming now. i dont know why. so, that means there will be

monki

swan

bored

janey

extinct

jtbadbug (not yet confirmed but hopefully!)

and meeeeeee! think that's everyone. seven is enough!!!!

bring anything you want - food, drink, games, and so on. or no entry.

just kidding.

see you all soon then...

xxxxxx

I am going to be brave and come and meet you all. I am terrified, but, we shall all be nervous so I will be part of a happy, clan!

Lost, I will be driving down if you can give me as many directions as possible I would be grateful, I shall come down the M40 and I suspect I will join the M25 anti-clockwise (this will be my first time on this motorway, but, I enjoy driving) and that is as much as I know. I will have a look on map quest tomorrow. If you can tell me a time and roughly where I can park that will be great - I don't know how much time it will take - maybe 2.5 hours? I am coming from Birmingham.

Anyway, I am so pleased that I am committing to this, even as I type I want to run away :wacko:

Oh well, I shall look forwards to meeting everyone.

As for food, I am quite happy to bring something with me - some dessert or picks etc ?

ok - i am gonna check my map tonight and get back to you early tomorrow morning with some directions.

i am pretty sure if you follow M25 south you will get directed at some point to the dartford tunnel, which is the one to take. and after going through this, which you need a pound for i think, cos it's a toll thingemy, you will need my directions...

it is not far to mine from there. it has been ages since i drove that route so i will have to check. very glad you are coming!!! it will be fine. i am going to be chilled. no fussing. as if i have know you for years. yeah right!

xx

oh yeah and with regards to food; monkikins is bringing her lovely buns along : ) and some chocolate

yes - i am going to do.... burgers and sausages for meat, nothing else, to keep it simple.

these will go in between bp's huge buns, with sauce, and salad!

i am doing shit loads of salad because, it is cheap, and good for you. and fruit, and stuff.

ex - if you like you can bring some burgers - there are seven of us to feed so 2 burgers each would make 14, so if you buy 7/8 i will get the other 7 / 8

any plonk you wanna bring is cool -

i will handle pudding - ice creaaaaaaam! if any of you bring it, it would just be a mush by the time you got there.

xx

fk me - £1.50? that's gone up.

i can't believe the bus fare round here. used to be 70p a year ago and now it is £1.20. wtf?

anyway. irrelevant. cheers ex.

by the way could you guys pm me your mobile numbers if you have mobiles, so i can text you if you are late or need help etc.

cheeries. kate you dont need to pm me yours i already have it, ditto janey.

; )

oh yeah - guys. if you have a sleeping bag then bring one.

as i just explained to bp - i have a couch, a massage couch, floor cushions, a spare sleeping bag, a double bed. i am sure there will be space for everyone.

x

k i actually have to go back home now cos someone here is getting antisocial lol

but will check this thread tomorrow and jane i will post that travel info for ya.

take care all. night night.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

np hun :)

gonna come with my ice box lol. Seriously though of anything is needed food/drink wise let me know as you are not far away so if I stored it well it would keep fine.

Supposed to be great weather wise this weekend :)

xxx

So if I come to Leytonstone it seems like the best thing for me to just come to your house on my own.

Can I bring some chicken etc to barbecue? Is there anything else you'd like me to bring, and, to save on carrying heavy bottles and things, can I get something at the off licence near you?

Really looking forward to it but I'm sorry Kazza isn't coming.

Love

Archived