Mental Health Forums

My Invite To Youuuuuuu

lostsoul

ok. well nevermind - you tried.

ditto as bp said - you will be missed hon.

janey - im pretty much doing the food myself cos it is just easier that way. but if you like you can bring a silly game or two. if you have any lol

and some plonk. that's it really!

xx see you all later on xx

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bpmonki

• lostsoul

• Lauren

• Swan

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really sorry folks - I just can't do it.

Please please accept my apologies, I am so sorry,

Jane. :(

Lost : I don't know what else to say.

it hath wittled from ten to five!

oh dear... :lol:

i am very close to hiring a clown and a stripper... as it is raining every 20 minutes and frikkin cold. we shall see...

it really is a shame some of you could not make it. but hey - i do understand.

have a nice saturday. this is utterly the last party i ever throw as it is too stressful !!!!

hugs xx

So sorry hun.

Just sitting here doing nothing. Husband was freaking out that I might not come back or something......

Suprised he hasnt locked me in the house the fuss he made :P

Hope you all have a great time :)

:D stopped raining in the afternoon and we had some good sun and the barbecue too

i really enjoyed it - twas very good to meet everyone again

it really is such a shame that the people who didnt come didnt come, because it was very relaxed, friendly, honest and caring and all that shmultz

: ) big grin from me

hope everyone else had a great weekend. x

i hope i get to meet you one day ex - we were all saying how much we wanted to meet you, so im not the only one lol

glad you got home ok monkikins. thought of you travelling home, just before i got some zzzzzzzs at about 3pm. christ i was tired. i have managed to eat my way through all the left over burgers and ribs and sausages, fruit salad and ice cream (actually i have started in the second ice cream tub now). feeling quite rough after that!!!

take good care darlin

speak soon

x

no i have not eaten any of those since this morning - but something tells me they will not last very long! oh i lie i had a another mini mars.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Hi,

Thanks sooooo much for yesterday Losty :P . Haven't had such a good time in ages, and i felt so relaxed, i couldn't believe it. Sorry i couldn't stay, but had to get back to Giffy, Charlie, Buttons and Stitch... oh, and the fish (can't remember his bloody name :blink: )

It was really, really great to meet you all, you are fabulous people and i can't wait to see you again. Mine next time(?) Anyone up for it?

Janey

xxx

I'm finding my brain is mushier than usual tonight, so I haven't even been on here until just now, but Lost - thank you for a really great, relaxed, lovely evening. It was so nice just to be with everyone and Ex and JT we did miss you really badly, but definitely next time (and there will be a next time) we will try to do whatever we can to get you there.

Monki I'm glad you got home ok and lost - where do you actually put all that food? Seriously though - you did such a fabulous job - it was a GREAT party and I predict that you will go on to give many more, each one better than the last :D I hope to be invited in the future :D

Love

yey! more parties! janey you should definitely throw one if you want to!

yeah swan i am all mushy tonight too - still very tired. i could not only sleep for england, but the whole goddamn planet janet

anyways... i am glad you all enjoyed it - that is mission accomplished as far as i am concerned.

hugs to all xx

Glad you all had a good time, I would have loved to have come but felt too scared to ask :unsure:

Besides I'm not too good at actually getting to where I've arranged to go if you get my drift, oh well, glad you all had fun

Elaine

x

Maybe I will do a bbq soon? if anyone would show up?

Will do it when hubby is away next and if it is at mine there can be no problems with childcare!

that's a good point ex! janey is thinking of having a party too. there are parties springing up all over the place lol

xx

Elaine, I am the same.

I was too nervous to ask if I could come, but it was a good job I didn't in the end c'os I totally flipped out all week anyway.

I live in Bristol too. I used to have it on my details but I took it off cos I got paranoid, after I put my picture up a couple of months ago on one of the boards, in case someone recognised me. You know how small Bristol is.....

:)

Archived