Mental Health Forums

Party For The Lonelies Xxx

CrippleAndStarfish

Hi all, hope I'm not too late. :party:

Going with the theme of jelly, thought I'd bring the Icecream/ Entire icecream van.

There was an ... ahem...

willing icecream server that came .. ahem ..

willingly with said van. <_<

post-17986-066707700 1285093805.jpg

Don't worry he won't be escaping anytime soon, the motorbike chain is.... how shall we say .... restricting his movements! (The circleing Rottweilers are also a huge deterrent) :happystrange:

enjoy

x

PMSL!! :lol:

No, dear, you're not too late. I am proud to announce that i have an open door policy here, the only requirement is that you provide something to share with the others - which i see you have done.

Oh, those rotties are so cute. ..won't pet them though - nuh uh! iI'll just stick to admiring from a distance, that is probably best, no?!

xx

:)

Prob best to admire at distance Crip, we stopped by an animal testing facilty on route and 'invited' :ninja: the Rott's from there.

-they have a few more additions than 'normal' Rottweilers (although T says normal is only a setting on washing machine) like 3 heads and are about 4ft tall with shark teeth and a guided missile system sticking out of their heads. :bigeyed:

They are very friendly just don't tickle their tummies. (that's where the launch button is)

x

I've just realised that I arrived with nothing so popped home and got us some party favours for when we go home and you can't have a party without Spongebob!!!!!!

post-24442-084779900 1285128107.jpg

post-24442-009346900 1285128116.jpg

Archived