Mental Health Forums

Dear All You Are Beautiful

Maki

Sorry... I opened wine by myself and maybe bit free from pain at the moment.

But, I really wanted to say All of you are really amazing and beautiful.

I know many kind of people on here, we have pain but not everybody same.

some people might don't have good impression about me. But still All of you are so strong and amazing.

I have mind illness for a long time thats why I know how hard to living with this conditions.

I really wanted to finish my life. I still sometimes think about it. But now I don't do suicide plane anymore.

I took 100 pills to die, I put suicide note next to my pillow But God didn't make me die... I surprisingly woke up after long sleep.

I still have hard time everyday. but now I am thinking how to survive and will be better.

Thats why... I know how much all of you are doing amazing effort everyday to make your life better or survive.

Thank you for being there even though all of you are far away from me. I still can feel how strong you are, How amazing you are...

I know we sometimes( often) wanna give up because this is too hard to carry, but think about how mach we could get thought so far.

All of you included me did amazing job in our life, normal people never cope with, but we did with our conditions.

Don't you think we are really amazing strong special people? whatever normal people who don't understand us or say something ignorance......

I really appreciate all of your strength. Your fighting days really give me power for me.

I wanted to say Thank you so much. Sorry maybe I am bit drank. But, my eyes are watering because of this feeling. This tears is not bad one, This is good tears.

I love cry for beauty of the world.

Thank you All. I just wanted to say...

You are lovely precious, please don't forget that, and if I forget because of too much pain please let me remind it:)

Love you all. I really respect people who has mental problem. coz I know they are amazing strong.

Maki with Love xoxoxoxox

post-19775-009636800 1285787976.gif

Thank you sooo much lovely wonderful words all:)

Lovely people are precious too me.

Someday I wanna be better and be rich. I wanna visit all of your countries. i love travel around. Then I want to say Thank you face to face:)

Someday its possible I wanna believe that.

Please be safe until that day all. I wanna see all of your beautiful smiling face:)

Let's have wine or tea together:) xxx

i would love to drink tea or wine with you - i have been to japan - osaka, kyoto and suzuka - i stayed with a japanese friend and his mother - she was so loverly and made me feel very welcome... it is a beautiful country... with beautiful people...

xxxxx

Dear all

But what I said is truth:)

We are really doing amazing job everyday and this makes us deep mind people.

You really don't think so? we have pain a lot because of our conditions. many of us have to take medications everyday or sometimes.

Normal people can't stand this.

But we are very strong because we are still alive and trying...

i would love to drink tea or wine with you - i have been to japan - osaka, kyoto and suzuka - i stayed with a japanese friend and his mother - she was so loverly and made me feel very welcome... it is a beautiful country... with beautiful people...

xxxxx

I am so glad that you had a good time in Japan:) I love travel many countries. Where are you now?? xx

i am in england... i lived in hong kong for a while and so i visited a few countries round there - japan was my favourite though... so pretty... xxx

i am in england... i lived in hong kong for a while and so i visited a few countries round there - japan was my favourite though... so pretty... xxx

wow, you were in Hong Kong. I haven't been to Hong kong yet.. I should go rolleyes.gif I have been to England once. I loved beautiful country side especially whether is good Its perfect!!!! :)

I too would love to come visit everyone but cant afford it. I'd say we all meet each other half way but I bet we would be in the middle of the ocean if we met halfway. (lol) Maybe someday I will have enough money to visit you all too. Oh and Jelly Bean if I visit you I'm sticking a bag of dog poo on your doorstep lighting it on fire and runnig away! :lol: Just kidding you. :masked:

I too would love to come visit everyone but cant afford it. I'd say we all meet each other half way but I bet we would be in the middle of the ocean if we met halfway. (lol) Maybe someday I will have enough money to visit you all too. Oh and Jelly Bean if I visit you I'm sticking a bag of dog poo on your doorstep lighting it on fire and runnig away! :lol: Just kidding you. :masked:

That would be very fun If I could travel around to see you all:) xxx

Archived