Mental Health Forums

Does Anyone Know Mika?

BPDlkeme

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Dani...twas meant to confuse...Irish humour!!!

right i had the choice between ur taste and well, my traditional tastes, but I said what da F**k,that's french for 'another choice' in case anybody doesnt understand dat!!I(*feckin edgits Dani..") K so, deep philosophical question, ! What do F**kin ords mean?

lets see?

And then you have the oppoisite of the Irish spectrum (now people will be disappointed that poor BONO[pronounced Bone-o in aerican] ia not featured but he's an arsehole!, so instead we have a proper I rish man to follow!

OK, that was a simple one, she was the backing ssinger for Alanis Morristte!, but do you know what is the connection between Avril Lavrigne and Cheryl Crowe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGXYAJoDWCk&playnext=1&videos=g_kekI2viz8&feature=artistob

mmmmmh!, she also was the backing singer for Sheryl Crowe and so the genres of music are connected!Anywhos' what about his one, for the dudette, has to be the one and the only...now if you havent had a rock education [ and Im not talkin about maths or biology here..] but bass metal!!!Listen to Drums and thep GUUUUUUUitar!Go the duddete!!

We have our first special request comin in!!! yes folks, stand aside and put on your f**kin ear muffs, ear plugs, and whatever u have coz diz is gonna blow your grandma towards d'back of d'room!! This is anice one one if I do say so

this is the crap they were playin in the 70's for anyone that was lucky enough to escape that era!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Xanadu&docid=165720753176&mid=8CCEB65593D5D45678DA8CCEB65593D5D45678DA&FORM=VIRE1

OK, if I'm banned of the site for that one (where the f**k r the mods), then probably will be banned for this!!!Or if I am not then I probably should be!! I vote first!!

If u dont mind (and if u r sill listening...which I think maybe youve probably tuned out..but just in case) I would like to play some of my favourites for ou...

Archived