Mental Health Forums

Wtf?!

purple-chick

Wanted to add to this, but i don't think there's anything i can say that hasn't already been said. I just agree. xxx

Wanted to add to this, but i don't think there's anything i can say that hasn't already been said. I just agree. xxx

Ditto...

I really don't want to reply to this but I won't have my friends attacked.

Jessica part of recovery which you say that you are in means that you take responsibility for your actions and behaviour rather than just blaming it on having MH problems - I'd have thought that after yesterday you'd have learned your lesson - but sadly NOT.

:mad0233: :mad0233: :mad0233:

Sorry, Roses honey.

I'm more concerned with Purple's health now than with fucking about with all this.

I'll keep those who care in the know about how she's doing, worry not.

(((((Roses)))))

xxxx

I didnt attack anyone. I take full responsibility for my actions and behaviours. It seems a shame when others dont and blame others. That was my point. I cannot see how I attacked anyone. This thread was quite clearly aimed at me maybe not just me but others, surely that it attacking? Ahhh I guess I dont fit into the clique here. Simple.

why dont you all shut up now and let it go, some of us need support today and we cant get it whiles people are arguing over the same old shit

deal with it or leave. simple

I will just ignore the hints for me to leave. Sometimes we all need support. Sometimes we have to take responsibilty for ourselves. Simple

Id like to explain about what happened with your report yesterday purply,Im sorry it triggered you but that post was not against any rules and we have no proof whatsoever that the post is not genuine.

So it was left,I apolegize for not informing you about this.

Lilly

wasnt aimed at any one specific so dont start that game with me cause you will lose...

it was aimed at everyone who keeps on aout how shit this site is, how shit the people are, how shit everythin is...

yes its shit its a MH site, we wouldnt be here if we was well,

but maybe one day people can come here looking for support and get it instead of the focus being on this type of stuff

end of

Can we all calm down a little now. Really, where is this taking us?

What confuses me is why people continue to reply and dont just ignore it until it finds its own end.

I love this site. I found this site when I was so low. It is the best site I have ever found. The people are so nice. I have had the most amazing advice and read some really moving and heartfelt posts. It's hard to believe other people share the same kind of messed up head as I do. But they do. We shouldn't fight here. We are all in some kind of pain, we need to be there for each other.

We are the only ones who know how we feel, and understand how we feel and why.

((((((HH)))))))) I luv you honey...

Now... Everyone... Can we PLEASE just get back to what this thread was about?? (((((PURPLE))))) We luv you sweetie!

Archived