Mental Health Forums

20,000 Members

Joshua

As everyone has probably already had enough of me banging on about my little family .......i'm gonna add a bit more.

Thank you Josh, It's thanks to you for setting up this site, and everyone here that has supported me since I joined that my life is where it is now. 

The night I found this site , I really was at my wits ends.  I have taken huge leaps forward in the improvements to who I am.

Two years ago I thought that my therapist should have been sitting where I was when she asked me what I thought about starting a family.

Well that was two years ago and here I am, with a family. As most here know Jades (the Mrs.) and I met here.   Loads of you were concerned for Jades and a bit worried how quickly  things were moving with us, and quite right to,  it just showed that you cared.

So again I thank you Josh, I really have you to thank for helping make my life the way it is today.

I have a beautiful soon to be wife , and a beautiful daughter.

by the way , is our little Marley the first forum baby?

take care everyone, 

marc x

Thank-you Josh. I don't come on here as much as some but its been helpful when I have. Its good to know there is always this on-line support whatever happens. :)

Wow, 20,000? thats almost the entire population of Shetland, my home.

Don't tell me everybody here is a shetlander :)

Well done josh, his team and all the members

20,000 that is so cool, and so many cool comments!

I cantt always offer much help, co thats not where i am yet,

but really appreciate this site, I know i can come here when im at my wits end and some one will be ther for me

Thanks Josh, and thanks to the 20,000!

:masked::grouphug[1]: :masked: