Mental Health Forums

X Factor Thread

bibiddi

Sinead O'Connor's song is an American anthem? :S

exactly what i thought, and said out loud, only to be 'shushed' at quite aggressively by the mother.

And.. Matt! ^_^ want to pinch his cheeks and chuck him under the chin.

xxx

I am now relying on you guys to tell me what's going on, as my mother is having a bitch fit and has turned the tv off, put songs on laptop, and is now singing like an idiot, pausing mid-line to proclaim 'I SHOULD SOOO BE ON X FACTOR!!!'

So, yeah. <_< xxxx

I am now relying on you guys to tell me what's going on, as my mother is having a bitch fit and has turned the tv off, put songs on laptop, and is now singing like an idiot, pausing mid-line to proclaim 'I SHOULD SOOO BE ON X FACTOR!!!'

So, yeah. <_< xxxx

Oh dear crippie.

I hope it returns to normal soon. x

I'm being very distracted by the fireworks outside. I have been out briefly with the neighbours going oooooo ahhhhhh at them.

:lol::lol: I was doing that yesterday

Sorry im a bit late on this, ive been watching tv and playing with my new Kitten <3 lol

I really dont like Cher with a passion, i know you shouldnt believe everything you read but to have read she was a bully at school etc really doesnt work in her favour for me but thats my oppinion.

I love Matt.. hes a beautiful singer and a beautiful man

<3

hope everyones ok x x x

Why didn't it go to deadlock tonight?? It would have on other nights, I don't get that.

i don't either!!! they normally make them give an answer!!

cuz cheryl refused to vote

FUCKING WAGNER :angry:

But that still would have meant a deadlock? They have to vote!

Lol at Wagner, it's like Jedwood all over again!

Archived