Mental Health Forums

Discovery By Employer

Octavian10

Said I wouldnt come back but wanted to send a hug to you

(((Octavian)))

Well thanks. But I am just trying to explain the source of my troubles which lies with the police and the IPCC. I have also been subjected to victimisation by the NPIA (National Policing Improvement Agency).

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok the main disturbance in my life is the inaction of the police and the IPCC despite my reports of crime. However it is unfair when certain people claim to me what a pleasant experience they have had with the police/IPCC/CLA because I do not share their sentiments towards these institutions.

Why is it "unfair" for people the share their positive experiences with these organisations? All we are trying to do is help you to see that you CAN get a positive result from them and that maybe it would help if you were to persevere with them.

As for being "amazed" at the positive experience I have had with the CLA, I don't see why. 1) I'm not a liar and 2) they are a professional and well established organisation.

octavian in the secret world of old institutions like the police force, there are still strains of mercenary silo's who operate as if the law cannot touch them. I have had experience which would probably validate all you have been through.... I entered the results of a questionnaire on peoples religious orientation and most police officers put JEDI. They really do feel they have POWER and control over the entire universe!!! I have seen and heard things which made me vexed like super vexed. I had to leave. Believe me, there is justice in the world, but not where we look for it.

Why is it "unfair" for people the share their positive experiences with these organisations?

Because you do not just 'share' your 'positive experiences'. Instead you also disparage me for not sharing your rosy view of these dysfunctional organisations. It is even more disconcerting to be told to persevere because that results in my being accused of vexing them.

All we are trying to do is help you to see that you CAN get a positive result from them and that maybe it would help if you were to persevere with them.

As I have mentioned above, if I 'persevere' with a bunch of pervert racists they are going to counter-accuse me of harassing them. (And they have tried to do so which is why I maintain all correspondence by email alone.)

As for being "amazed" at the positive experience I have had with the CLA, I don't see why. 1) I'm not a liar and 2) they are a professional and well established organisation.

They have been established for particular ethnic groups with a particular agenda. The very fact that they are trying to make me phone them (rather than answer by email) is testimony to their dishonesty and lack of professionalism

octavian in the secret world of old institutions like the police force, there are still strains of mercenary silo's who operate as if the law cannot touch them. I have had experience which would probably validate all you have been through.... I entered the results of a questionnaire on peoples religious orientation and most police officers put JEDI. They really do feel they have POWER and control over the entire universe!!! I have seen and heard things which made me vexed like super vexed. I had to leave. Believe me, there is justice in the world, but not where we look for it.

I do not know if the police and the IPCC are 'Jedi' or plain 70's style racists but they are victimising me and discriminating against me.

Please stop it with accusing each other of being trolls,have removed those posts.

If you feel there is no point in giving advise then dont,no nastyness ok?

Octavian I hope you can see many people here genuinly trying to help.

Lilly

Please stop it with accusing each other of being trolls,have removed those posts.

If you feel there is no point in giving advise then dont,no nastyness ok?

Octavian I hope you can see many people here genuinly trying to help.

Lilly

Thanks Lilly. And thanks for removing the abusive posts too.

Octavian

I do appreciate that you have not had any positive experiences with the organisations you have been to, but what more do you actually expect from us. We have all tried to give you advice, and yes it is advice regardless of whether or not you've found it useful, and you've not given so much as a cursory thanks to anyone. We all have our own problems here but we all take time out from worrying about them to try and help one another. When a member continually says that what we're trying to do for them is useless it not only makes us not want to bother helping them anymore, but it has adverse affects on our own mental condition. Short of setting up our own "Super Secret Justice League" and solving your problem for you, I don't see what more we can do for you.

Looking around I see no attempts on your part to assist other forum members in their own threads with their own problems, so why is it that you feel we should all run around trying to find an answer for you that you won't criticise?

For what it's worth, I don't believe you are a "troll", I just think you need to adjust your attitude toward other people on this forum.

I do appreciate that you have not had any positive experiences with the organisations you have been to, but what more do you actually expect from us.

I just came here for support. That is all I expected from this forum.

We have all tried to give you advice, and yes it is advice regardless of whether or not you've found it useful, and you've not given so much as a cursory thanks to anyone.

That is not true. I have shown gratitude to those who deserve it.

We all have our own problems here but we all take time out from worrying about them to try and help one another. When a member continually says that what we're trying to do for them is useless it not only makes us not want to bother helping them anymore, but it has adverse affects on our own mental condition.

I do not see how. All I am saying is that I have been to these institutions before and they have not helped me. Why should my comments affect your mental state I do not follow.

Short of setting up our own "Super Secret Justice League" and solving your problem for you, I don't see what more we can do for you.

Like I said above, the forum could offer me support if not advice. Besides if there is no more support you can offer you are free to leave my thread and not post here any more.

Looking around I see no attempts on your part to assist other forum members in their own threads with their own problems, so why is it that you feel we should all run around trying to find an answer for you that you won't criticise?

Well just as I said above, please do not post here if you do not want to. Moreover I am doing the right thing by staying away from other threads thereby not inviting further attacks on myself.

For what it's worth, I don't believe you are a "troll", I just think you need to adjust your attitude toward other people on this forum.

What you 'believe' or not is my problem, but I have not even replied to those who have accused me of trolling, So what kind of 'adjustment' in my attitude would you rather see?

You seem to have lost most of your empathy towards the people that are on here who suffer emotion dysregulation, outburts of impulsiveness and susceptibility to others suffering.... That you can't understand how someone can be upset by words on a forum says alot about the world you think you are in here on this forum.

Life is give and take.... swings and roundabouts... we all need empathy to some degree to be able to get on with people. Are you lacking a normal amount of empathy? Because here, people are sensitive... people's lives who have been ripped apart by BPD have countless stories of injustice and abuse. You are judging everyone on this forum by assuming their worst traits are something that people are happy about, something which (and this may come as a surprise to you) we have every intention of dealing with at some point.

Can you not see that a few words of support to someone else who is sufferng would immediately put you in the posistion of being 'human' and any attacks on your posts will be balanced by the clear support you are showing elsewhere.

You don't appear to have made much progress on this forum, however, it's never too late to st back, have a little empathy for others, and appreciate that mental health does not stand to justice. So no matter how much you try and pigeon hole this forum, it is the one place, sometimes that people feel able to connect. Even a bad connection can be a connection which raises people from isolation. So bad is not always so bad. Sometimes it can be a good thing.

Do you have any more negative things to say? I'm sure you do, but isn't there something positive going on here too..... are you not discovering that your anger is killing you and there are people willing to listen beyond the anger and care for your soul? Don't take this all so personally. You'd be surprised how gentle and kind alot of the impulsive people are on here. Don't take that away from them please.

You seem to have lost most of your empathy towards the people that are on here who suffer emotion dysregulation, outburts of impulsiveness and susceptibility to others suffering.... That you can't understand how someone can be upset by words on a forum says alot about the world you think you are in here on this forum.

I am not the one trying to be confrontational with anyone here.

But does anyone care whether I get upset by the way I am treated on this forum?

Life is give and take.... swings and roundabouts... we all need empathy to some degree to be able to get on with people.

I do not know about empathy or lack thereof. But I have not treated anyone here unfairly or retaliated for the personal attacks that others have made upon me.

Are you lacking a normal amount of empathy?

Perhaps I am because of the significant psychosocial stressors that I have been subjected to.

Because here, people are sensitive... people's lives who have been ripped apart by BPD have countless stories of injustice and abuse. You are judging everyone on this forum by assuming their worst traits are something that people are happy about, something which (and this may come as a surprise to you) we have every intention of dealing with at some point.

I am not judging anyone. It is just that when I feel no support is being offered I say so.

Can you not see that a few words of support to someone else who is sufferng would immediately put you in the posistion of being 'human' and any attacks on your posts will be balanced by the clear support you are showing elsewhere.

I beg to differ. If you are asking me to post on other threads and thereby invite unwelcome attention to myself I am not going to do it.

You don't appear to have made much progress on this forum, however, it's never too late to st back, have a little empathy for others, and appreciate that mental health does not stand to justice.

I am not saying it does but I am having to deal with the police , the IPCC and other agencies in real time and I have had breakdowns in the past when dealing with them.

So no matter how much you try and pigeon hole this forum, it is the one place, sometimes that people feel able to connect. Even a bad connection can be a connection which raises people from isolation. So bad is not always so bad. Sometimes it can be a good thing. Do you have any more negative things to say?

That is why I am here and still talking on the forum---in the hope that I will be able to make the connection.

I have no more negative things to say nor have I said anything 'negative' before.

I'm sure you do, but isn't there something positive going on here too..... are you not discovering that your anger is killing you

My anger is killing me. It is destroying my normal everyday functioning. It is dehumanising me. But there is not a lot I can do to overcome my anger. Every single email I send to the police only increases my anger, exasperation and suicidal ideation.

and there are people willing to listen beyond the anger and care for your soul?

There are some people who act with responsibility and sanity like the admin 'Lilly' above but they are in the minority.

Don't take this all so personally. You'd be surprised how gentle and kind alot of the impulsive people are on here.

Don't take that away from them please.

I am sure. But at the moment I am besieged on all sides by the police, the NPIA, the IPCC and even the Home Office.

That is just why I stay away from other threads. I do not get involved or offer advice on other people's problems. When I read about a forum member having issues either with another individual or a government agency I try not to say how illogical that forum member is being. However, on the other hand you can see I get accused of not trying hard enough and get taunted by those who have had pleasant experiences of say the CLA. What option do I then have other than to defend my position?

Hi Octavia,

I'm new to the the forum but I empathize a great deal with what you're going through, both in your life situation and all the accusations and yes I would call it abuse you're getting here, as well. You are 'very' strong to hold up under all that pressure, you're very intelligent also, and of course no one should have to be that strong. I have experienced the level of injustice that you're speaking of also, in my life, and from institutions and organizations who were in a role to protect me and they did not. They caused me great injury as well. I have been a crime victim myself both as a child and as an adult. It isn't just people with a certain skin color but also people with disabilities and people in the lower economic classes. I have been able to rise out of those situations and yet I still hold a great deal of anger because of all the injustices I have been subjected to over so any years. It's hard to talk about very painful material, especially when no one is asking you about it and instead are expecting you to accept simple advice and if that doesn't work then get over it, you must be the problem and then get angry with you when you let them know you have already tried that and when they become angry with you they accuse you of being the one who is angry. Of course your angry. Anyone would be. There is little I can do to help but I would help you if there were any way that I really could. And I know that I can't. The only thing I can do is listen and try to ask you about what happened to you to see if you want to talk about it at all, that I would be happy to listen and that I believe you can rise up out of your circumstances because I was able to. I didn't even have a voice to speak with because of a brain injury at birth but I was able to rise out of my circumstances anyway. It hasn't been easy by any means and I'm still struggling in some ways but I'm mostly okay now. You have to give up on these organizations and institutions, but that is just my opinion on that. Injustice is a very painful and difficult thing to live and cope with. You are so bright and so strong that you persevere despite all the obstacles and frustrations here. I hope you will continue to use that strength and willpower for your own benefit and good. When the system fails and betrays our trust so miserably, we can either crawl into a hole and die or we can continue for our own sake. I didn't even have a family to turn to for help. May I ask how old you are? Is your family there to offer you support, help or guidance? There is racism and there are many types of discrimination, as well. Mental health is another area where this can take place and even though it isn't supposed to happen, it still does happen. You are asking for help so you are at least a step ahead of me where I have been and my capabilities, or the lack thereof in that department. I really do believe you have the strength, intelligence and wherewithall to be okay and get through the obstacles. I'm sorry this is long and rambling. I feel your pain and wanted to reach out to you and try to find some way to offer you hope if you needed it. Though you may feel alone there are many others who suffer just as you have and understand these kinds of struggles. I can't offer any real advice for your situation. Just a caring heart that wishes good things for you and much deserved peace and goodness in your life. If you need to talk, I will be here to listen.

Maize

Thanks for the post Maize. I guess if there were more friendly people like yourself on this forum I would have posted all the documentary information about my travails with the police. Do you think I should?

Can this post be closed or deleted? Many people have tried to help this person, but all he is doing is putting everyone down. He hasn't contributed to anything else only this thread. Any suggestion made to help him he has slated. This is a mental health site.

We can't go closing threads willy nilly because certain people dislike the content.

If we did that all the time there would hardly be any threads on the board.

For all of you that dislike the thread so much, stop adding fuel to the fire and stay away from it.

Aurora :)

We can't go closing threads willy nilly because certain people dislike the content.

For all of you that dislike the thread so much, stop adding fuel to the fire and stay away from it.

Thanks Aurora. I will also ask you to please remove the posts by 'head hurts'

for fucks sake octavion whatever

stop being so petty and realise we are trying to help

but you have made a bad first impression...

as it has already said a thread cant be closed cos u dont like it

maybe contribute to posts other than your own, offering support to others and we will get to know you

people on this site may have trust issues, as i know i do and dont trust you from the impression you have gave me

Thanks Aurora. I will also ask you to please remove the posts by 'head hurts'

She has done nothing wrong!!

Okay, this thread has gone wildly off topic, let's try and get it back shall we?

Octavian, have there been any new developments in your situation that we can try and help with?

some people on this site are actually having a terrible time right now and dont need you oct naming and shaming them for something they actually havent even done!!!

Archived