Mental Health Forums

Its Strictly Come Dancing Time!

bibiddi

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gavin danced really well, he kept his shirt on tho so hes only getting a 9, I got all hopeful when she took his jacket off but it didnt happen but thats the only thing i was disapointed with

he is lovely :D

I think he could go tho, he doesnt deserve it but ann has so much support and she does add a lot to the show

maybe its just me but i think its a bit creepy when bruce talks about kara like that

I want to vote for pamela, matt gavin and ann. Scott and kara are brilliant tho

who do you think is the hottest professional? the guys dont really do it for me :( but I love aliona's hair and natalie is really pretty

I think Ann might be in the bottom 2 this time but i think Gavin will go

I got a ticket for the tour :D can't wait to see Craig dancing with Ann!

Sadly, I agree with you both, I think Gavin is to go :(

I hope Walker has seen all the dances.

Thanks everyone, i do enjoy watching it with you all.

I enjoyed it too bibbidi, i hope you didnt mind me joining in, it was fun

how far is walker behind, do we have to not post the result until walker has seen them

Emma, this thread is for everyone - it can help as a distraction for when you are struggling.

But I am a big Strictly fan, and love it - even though I have two left feet.I hope you enjoyed it, and join in next week too. :)

I loved Kara's dance, and am still a bit peeved she didnt get all 10's!

thank you, it was a big distraction and it was so nice sharing the episode with all of you. but you know like sometimes if you're with friends and someone butts in and its annoying, i didnt feel like that at the time coz you were all really friendly but afterwards i thought like shut up now Emma!

Archived