Mental Health Forums

Bye Bye Dla

Joshua

My post is completely accurate and not there to scare anyone. This isnt the first time you have had an objection to something i have written but then dont feel able to continue in discussing it.

I am also right to say you have a choice in what you choose to do about a certain situation, thats not to say that some choices can be rather difficult compared to others.

Lastly, In another post you publicy blast me for replying to a status update of yours with "get a grip" something i later discussed with you but then you feel the need to do the same here. I can only assume you wish to cause some reaction and draw me into something completely seperate to what this post was about.

You have your view and I have my own. I think you would agree we are both entitled to that much.

I don't feel the need to do anything Joshua, take me as I am or don't take it at all. I'm just saying I object to the scaremongering. Simple.

Someone being scared and scaremongering is different. Its my view we should all be concerned, the goverment is making many changes and quite a number of them i believe to be misakes.

here we go again... you would rather argue than see that people are infact getting scared about this..... stop arguing with me and leave me alone okay?!

I think your find i started this thread and your free to not participate within it. People may be scared and im sorry that decisions have been made by a Goverment has led to this.

This forum does not exist to protect people from the news. It exists for people to discuss issues. I put up a relevant post about a benefit many people claim.

you are getting far too political..... 2 million on DLA... prob about 200 here on it.... don't you think you are taking this a bit far? It sounds more like a personal thing to me....

I dont believe so...

I posted something like anyone else. I didnt expect this kind of challange for doing so, and i suspect neither would you on one of your posts. Would it not offend you should i write in response to one of your posts - This doesent affect enough people on this forum etc.

Archived