Mental Health Forums

2011 - A Fresh Start :)

Heffalump

Bulima .... :(

Um, i feel better because of the no eating thing - which to be honest - is fine with me... this part i like - i dont want to eat. Even though i lknow its wrong, and unhealthy, and i like curves on women ... i dont want to be a stick.... ) it makes no sense... I cannot function with food in me... does anyone else feel like that? Im terrified to weigh myself tbh - but clothes are loser ....

(((Unlucky))) keep positive hun (know thats easier said then done!)... we can do this! How was the dance 2?

Love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Just Dance 2 is pretty good, quite good fun but hard! You could spend a while on it though!

I can't seem to eat properly, I either binge which makes me feel awful, or starve and then binge which also makes me feel awful.

I hate myself.

If your clothes are looser that's a good sign hun xx

Well Done to everyone. You are all doing great :D

I am doing ok, still can't stop eating crisps,

but one thing I am happy about is I haven't had a take-away since the beginning of the year.

xxx

just nipped on this quickly but gotta say your all doing amazingly well and your so supportive to each other which makes the world of difference!! i have been doing the weight watchers plan from the 1st of jan and so far its been tough butttt its also very worth it! im not going to the meetings or anything ( done it a few years back so had the books still with all the points etc) and ive roped the boyfriend into doin it with me! has anyone ever tried ww or slimming world? anyways good luck to you all! positive thoughts hunis xoxox

I am doing ok,

Good thing - NO take-aways since the beginning of the year :masked:

Today is a bad day though, tooo much to eat.

Tomorrow is a new day though

:D

Hope your all ok

xx

OMG hunny! thats insane! well done you! hope you are feeling very very proud! :D :D

Dont worry about today! yay, like you said, tomorrow is a new day! oh im so so proud!

Hope everyone else is doing well :D ... (afraid ive just been rubbish - last 2 days were binges le sigh)

Love and cuddles xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've started doing better too, well, I've been restricting to just one meal a day. Not necessarily healthy, but I've lost half a stone in a week. And no binges! I think part of this has to do with my depression getting worse and slightly losing my appetite, so I am paying on that though.

Well done to everyone else, Heffalump you have been binge-free for AGES! Don't worry about 2 days! xxx

Archived