Mental Health Forums

Mental Health World Party

lonelyheartemma

Arrakis! Where's your cat??? Is hiding from me, I knows it! :crying_anim:

xxx

I uploaded this earlier on for a friend but hey why not i'll post it here too :D ignore my horrible voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FwVOPXy6go

aww so cute! but you havent got a horrible voice

I'm a little tiddly too, Crip. We can be the drunken gossips in the corner, sniggering at everyone for no reason :D

Oh, yes please!!!

Classy as ever with your mug of alcohol, there, I see. :)

xx

Can I be the one thats a bit too pissed at the party and is wobbly and has an unreliable attitude and is probably gonna throw up somewhere.

Can I be the one thats a bit too pissed at the party and is wobbly and has an unreliable attitude and is probably gonna throw up somewhere.

My job at parties is to almost always be the hair-holder of or the person throwing up, so if I'm not able to look after you and put you to bed, I'll be throwing up beside you. :D

My job at parties is to almost always be the hair-holder of or the person throwing up, so if I'm not able to look after you and put you to bed, I'll be throwing up beside you. :D

I can help too!!!!

When I'm not being a drunk helping the drunkerer, I end up curled up on the floor in the most awkward of places - usually doorways - and singing totally offkey, loudly, and non-stop.

:)

Thank you :P I have a cold so I feel all stuffy and mingy and my voice sounds all nasal and bleugh, I thought

enjoyed the cat hunt, I think you sounded fine.

*hands wynter "unlimited free stupid saying/doing things on NYE pass and goes back to lurking cos she dont celebrate NY*

Hehe... I'll have a dance :masked:

*hands wynter "unlimited free stupid saying/doing things on NYE pass and goes back to lurking cos she dont celebrate NY*

What do you celebrate, chitma? I know you are into cricket, anything else?

*interrupts your lurkiness to give you a big hug*

xxxx

i'll be the dickhead who leaves the party to shag some knob that only wants me for the night, then wake up crying wishing i;d stayed longer

i'll be the dickhead who leaves the party to shag some knob that only wants me for the night, then wake up crying wishing i;d stayed longer

To be honest, this is exactly the reason I didn't go out tonight. *cuddles you*

Not tonight you won't honey. You'll be in with us and you'll sing and dance and smile, and when you's tired I'll tuck you up nice and warm in bed, with a glass of water and some painkillers on the bedside table for in the morning, & a bell to ring when you're ready for some brekkie.

(((((Sanc)))))

xxx

Archived