Mental Health Forums

New Support Service

Joshua

Josh this is just an idea.

Nobody shoot me for this!

If status box was to come back why cant it be like someone with higher powers like, peer supporters, mods, admins have to read what we want to post and they have to allow it to be published? that way the rules wont be broken and like you mentioned yesterday you were saying you might bring it back and make it so every body can only post 1 status in a 10 minute time span, maybe this rule could go along with the high people approving our status so they wont be flooded with status updates?

A x

Abee - The issue is the forum software is not developed by me where as the new one is. The feature you refer to can not exist under the forum software it can under the new software.

Are we customers in here then ? OH i never knew that. I liked to think we were people of a like mind who were supportive of each other. What are we buying then ? And who said the customer is always right ? Talking of shops and Tescos. If Tesco changed there brands and the customers didnt like it would then not listen to thier customers and act accordingly. Very sad that this site felt it had a chat room for thousands, for all. Now there is just a sofa with 2 on it.

where is the submit ticket button gone to ?

or am i just being rubbish ?

sorry if it has been mentioned already but i really cba to wade through all the shite to find answer...

sorry works both ways, what about all the hurfull things people have said to Josh, who is trying to improve the place

lets just per chance he put back the status's , would you then all be happy happy and apologise?

some of you here today have just been bullying in my view, its hardly likely going to result in a positive outcome.

*feels invisible*

i have posted several questions on this thread and not had answers to any of them and people asking just after have been answered instantly

i'd submit a ticket

BUT I CANT FIND THE LINK

And this is a reason or excuse to take the tone you have?

The change is on the list..

I have just logged onto shoutbox is there a fault in it because nobody is there?It says the last chat was 02.49 :unsure:

I have just posted in there and its come up, maybe its just having teething probs O.o

where is the submit ticket button gone to ?

or am i just being rubbish ?

sorry if it has been mentioned already but i really cba to wade through all the shite to find answer...

There you go

http://www.bpdworld.org/helpdesk/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

thank you :) xx

Havent read all posts but saw one by Josh that said these types of changes will keep happening,I think thats what it meant. Cant seem to get other site to work, just freezes my computor, dont know how my friends are today and cant respond to people who use updates regulary as a means of instant support. oh dear just feel so powerless and feel we have lost qiute a lot today.

there's so many threads going on i didnt know which one to reply to.

i see joshua must be wearing his target t-shirt today...hoping he has some aromur underneath

after all the personal attacks on him.

i like the staus bar...i hate change.but its gone and i believe its been explained in several threads that it wont be back.

i understand people are upset...but ive read some of these responses and its inexcusable to attack anyone(member or owner)in such a way.

by all means express an opinnion but keep it above the belt for gods sake.

im sure that he would love to have time to get everyones opinnions and make changes in time but as he explained...he is a single dad with 2 jobs.i guess he has do do what he can when he can.

im not sure what is expected from one person...really i dont.

im sure the support box will be a working progress...and like anything it will take time to get used to.

Hey Josh, just a couple of notes on the shoutbox. I've got the medication reminder box floating right on top of it so can't see half of it, and also, the whole support system page makes my laptop WAAAAY laggy when I open it. Causes freezing and allsorts.

ah poor Josh really feel sorry for him now. gosh and I thought i was in need of support but it was josh who needs it, whoops sorry.

ah poor Josh really feel sorry for him now. gosh and I thought i was in need of support but it was josh who needs it, whoops sorry.

We are all in need of support in some way or another.

Yes he does. We all need support now and again. And Josh has his own issues, for one he is a BPD survivor. And he runs this place so that we can all help each other to get better.

Archived