Mental Health Forums

New Support Service

Joshua

can i ask you a question, do i have to log out and then reclick on the website after going in the support system bit? if not how do i get back onto forum board? i am not computer tech lol.

can i ask you a question, do i have to log out and then reclick on the website after going in the support system bit? if not how do i get back onto forum board? i am not computer tech lol.

Just open another browser :)

This post is incredibly insulting, even so there are some specific points i wish to address.

(it's never clear whether he is 'recovered' or not, but let's suggest he no longer suffers the same torturous level of torment from extreme attachment (desperate frantic attachment) to 'stable' structures we desperately try to build and incorporate into our BPD lives

This sentance is astonishing really... Recovered or not? what puts you in a position to judge? how could you possibly know? your experience of me of me is limited to a few posts of an internet website..

maybe, just maybe, there is a very good reason why he cannot inform us of changes before they happen........ perhaps because he simply feels like he is in control when in reality, this site is probably about as stable as his mood intends it.

or maybe, just maybe josh is working 2 full time jobs and is a single father to two chidren and doesent have the time to post about every change i consider making. Plus with everything I have on there is a big chance that i can start something, get bogged down and it not be complete within the time scales i set so could cause people to be let down.

Don't wanna scare anyone but if Josh Cole decides to shut this down, he can. And then what would we all do eh?

I have considered this time and time again. Sometimes there isnt a day that goes by when I dont feel like this but feelings are just that and doesent mean me or anyone else has to act on them.

I still have much to learn and for that reason Josh gets my money, hard cash to help him hoping he will realise that that is enough proof that I hold nothing against him personally for the way in which he manages the continuation of this forum.

Josh gets my money? really? seriously? (Got that from a film recently) Josh doesent get your money. Every penny given goes to a registered charity that helps to keep this place going. I say helps because there isnt enough of it most of the time and then josh puts his own money in. Suppose it would be more correct to say that josh is giving his money to Sanctuary.

I could have chosen to let people know in one way or another, but i didnt. I would be lieing if i said i would in future. What I will tell you and everyone else, this place will continue to change.

Amusing

Hi :)

I don't have the Internet at home so I come on the forum using my mobile - I just went to have a look at the new Support System and I wasn't sure if it's because it's still new and being tweaked or if it's because I acess the site from my mobile but I had words missing or trailing off the page so I can't read whole sentences. The Shout box also was trailing off or had bits missing.

Many thanks x x

It's not very good at all. There is no support here anymore.

Head Hurts - You have made your thoughts quite clear. I wonder what it is about repeating them continuously thats helping you?

uh headhurts, if theres nothing on this site why are you still here? it says under your avatar 'nothing on this site congratufuckinglations'

Why are you being like this? What is with your attitude?

Why aren't you concerned with EVERYONE here?

I can't cope with this, I'm not having a strop, I genuinely can't cope. I want to leave, but scared to. I know I would be dead now if it weren't for the this site and the people in it, and for that I am grateful you created this site. But, what do I do next time I get that bad? I can't come here for immediate help, like I got last time.

Why do you laugh at those that can't cope?

Why do you do this? I feel this is emotional abuse. I'm scared to leave and scared to stay, and it seems you don't care less.

uh headhurts, if theres nothing on this site why are you still here? it says under your avatar 'nothing on this site congratufuckinglations'

This is exactly what I mean. I don't have this gang of friends. I just have me, and I'm hurting too.

I think the more relevant question is why do you think im laughing a people in pain, why is it you think i spend my time here for no personal gain? You feel emotionally abused due to exactly what?

Head Hurts, there are many many people here who are trying to offer you support, but you are ignoring them and focussing only on the what you deem as the negative. People will still support you, you don't have to leave, like i said in the other post, people come and go from here, but there are a few who dedicate their time, its upto you whether you utilise this or not xx

You're right Josh. Seriously, you're right. It's all me, me not being able to cope. Me knowing I have no support.

I've never had any in my life. It's all down hill. Yes, I'm feeling sorry for myself, wat else do I have.

Sorry. I'll say no more. I'm sorry, I need go and gain some control back in my life, I need some relief. Can't even say what cos that right has been taken away also.

Sorry.

Head Hurts, there are many many people here who are trying to offer you support, but you are ignoring them and focussing only on the what you deem as the negative. People will still support you, you don't have to leave, like i said in the other post, people come and go from here, but there are a few who dedicate their time, its upto you whether you utilise this or not xx

Thank you piuma. I can't believe I'm crying and shing over a forum, I'd laugh if I weren't so fucked up.

xx

headhurts we all only have 'just me' at the end of the day. i could have 68080787875046848459 friends but at the end of the day NOONE will ever understand MY pain, not even my sister and we both had the same woman abandon us. our feelings about this are different. people can only understand as much as you tell them.

you came here with a mental health problem but now you are focusing all your energy on blaming josh. try and remember WHY you joined this site and focus on that. you may find you get a better repsonse from people. people will be wary of approaching you if they are in fear of you turning on them, like you have with josh. it isnt joshs fault you feel like you di. it isnt your fault but it is your responsibilty, not joshs or anyone elses. thats me done xx

Hi

I don't have the Internet at home so I come on the forum using my mobile - I just went to have a look at the new Support System and I wasn't sure if it's because it's still new and being tweaked or if it's because I acess the site from my mobile but I had words missing or trailing off the page so I can't read whole sentences. The Shout box also was trailing off or had bits missing.

Many thanks x x

i am not sure of the answer hun, surely should wk like rest of the site, but bumped it forward as due to arguments its been missed.

hugs

cad

Archived