Mental Health Forums

Today I Am Liking....

fedup!

Being able to read again. I love reading and don't know when the last time was that I picked a book up due to lack of concentration. So good to sit for a couple of hours reading :)

Having things to look forward to again :)

Started using my exercise bike again yesterday which is giving me a real boost.

Edited by catsmother21

^^^*like* (had to just say like in that way as i've ran out of points). but i know what you mean about planning i'd say its probably the single most important thing that lets me have a better quality of life when i do it. i slip up a lot and forget to plan but i'm going to aim to be really consistent with it from now on.

today- like my attempt to try and keep things in perspective.its a battle but i'm going to try not to let the stress of today spoil the rest of my day

- like that i am going to force myself to go for a long walk even tho i don't really feel like it anymore-i know i'l enjoy it once i start.

Edited by vivien
  • Like 1

I went for a walk first thing this morning viv and like you wasn't too keen to start off with but once I got going I really enjoyed it - hope you enjoy yours too :) xx

i'm feeling a bit weak and faint (probably because of my sleep problems) so i'm going to probably only go for a short one but its still a walk after all and i know some fresh air will do me good xxx

curling up on a freshly made bed with my two moglets (probably a mistake as not groomed them yet today! oops!!), a bar of chocolate, cup of tea, and a book.

Feel so content. xxxx