Mental Health Forums

Today I Am Liking....

fedup!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

pistachio and almond cookies sound AMAZING, I'm gonna buy some tomorrow.

Today I like:

30 Rock

Feeling close to my boyfriend again

Getting my five a day wooop

well done you on your 5 :)

I am liking a chance to reclaim my mind and have some calm.

Edited by Saharah Blue

A cemetery/park that I found near my house today. Huge! The gravestones were totally grown over with ivy and vegetation, you could get completely lost in it, it felt like you were in the countryside, not London zone 2...really was a totally magical place, any Londoners who are interested, check out Tower Hamlets cemetery beside Mile End station, it's beautiful.

Maddy this place was crazy. It was so overgrown, it looked like a wood, just with lots of gravestones so you'd be going down these tiny paths with hundreds of crammed in gravestones surrounding you - it was very surreal. It's obviously not very well known as it was so quiet, not many people there at all, so it was really peaceful.

You could read a lot of the stones, one inscription read "...who died after much suffering." They must have had a very difficult/sad life.

They are doing a woodworking course there in a couple of weekends, I might go to that.

Even if you can't see, I think you'd find this place really amazing. Quiet, peaceful with a really beautiful atmosphere.

that the weather is a touch cooler so am more able to get some gardening done without sweating buckets and nearing collapse,

and that the cats are being good kids and returning from their jaunts in the big wide world when i call them. Well trained, yay! Been nervous to let them out as fear them just skidaddling never to return, but they're proving that they can be trusted! :)

and that I have fudge doughnuts and strawberry ice cream. Lots of both. Yummm :)

• 2 weeks later...

that its the start of my week hols today x

also not sure if im liking that my snowy the snake is laying eggs and hope she will be ok. 3rd time lucky i guess xxx

The fact that there is no rain today (so far)

Turquoise!!

All the fab images posted on the 'Turquoise' thread - thanks everyone xxxxxxxxx

Feeling 'ok' despite the knowledge that the relationship I spent 4 years fully committed to was a game to her. I figure that acceptance after only a few days is pretty good for a guy with a mind like mine.