Mental Health Forums

Today I Am Liking....

fedup!

the torrential rain which has caused friends to rearrange the visit they were planning - feeling okay, but not in the mood for guests.

The tumble dryer I got yesterday- Even if it isn't quite as great as I imagined (i.e, clothes not actually being properly dry when it's at the end of it's cycle despite it having a dry sensor...hah but still dries alot quicker than when I had to put clothes on a drying rack ^_^) So I am liking that I can get through the pile of laundry I have been putting off for weeks, alot faster than it would have taken me had I not had the dryer.

Coffee and cigarettes.

That I'm going to see my mum today even if it is just to attend my AA meeting >.>

Listening to the radio

the sound of the narrators voice

Coffee

my otherwise quiet place.

I actually counted the syllables - I thought you'd just answered with a haiku! Alas, no. :P

This morning I like...

Hugs from my bf

The spa day we booked for today

Ice cold chocolate milkshake

Leftover dominos pizza

Sunshine after constant rain

Being on here :)

Walking in the rain with the one I love

The rain

Quiet...........even the rain has subsided, and walk concluded, she nestles, our breasts as one , (well two plus eight in reality) ....as we cuddle under the duvet.............

Today I am liking, being with Georgia.............. :)

.... the fact that even though I have been at the day hospital for 5 hours today, I have come home, done the washing up, cleaned all the kitchen sides, put a wash load on and hoovered and cleaned the lounge. Not quite sure where all that motivation came along but pleased that it did! :)

• Like 1

I am liking: That I have found somewhere I can chat with people who are suffering just like me :D

My Children and Grandchildren xxxxx xxxxxxx A kiss for each

My lovely Dog, who never complains and makes sure I go outside 4a walk every day....

My computer, my only means of communication with people outside of my family..

And Coffee!!! :D And right now at this moment in time my Bed ....