Mental Health Forums

New System

Joshua

hey joshua i have vip sponsor but when i tried 2 chat it says i don't have permission 2 blog? and to buy subscription? huh? can i get a hand 2?

So, does that mean there's a way to report something that's been posted? Cause there's one there that's a bit upsetting.

Gunna comment to encourage to post in crisis for support, but it's upsetting seeing that there.

x

silly things - 2 msg indicated on main page by my profile pic in top right but cant access them. Think I have read them tho but the number hasnt disappeared.

as with others - not sure if my colour is VIP status or not.....can't distinguish the colour, sorry.

maybe this is the wrong place to put this but I wanted to say something positive about the new system for a change.

i posted a bit on the chat box today and i'm really liking it. I like how i can make 1 post but also post in reply to other ppls statuses. maybe this was done a long time ago but i've only just noticed it. it is a lot like having the status bar again only its more private. new things panic me a lot coz i'm scared im going to get them wrong but that doesnt mean the changes are bad and I can see this one isnt bad. thank you Joshua and Lily :)

Hi Lily

I still have a green 2 on my profilepic but dont have any msgs. I have signed out and logged back in but its still there. Any ideas?

sorry but it still says on mine "want to become a sponsor"? down the bottom right. On top right it says "membership expires in 365 days" everyday. But nowhere does it say I'm VIP sponsor and I still have the nuber 2 on main screen for forums. And yesterday I sent a pm to walker and half the content was missing and when she read it, it said "message from walker" wow, she sent herself a message! x