Mental Health Forums

New System

Joshua

also when you check your pms the ones that have replies are darkblue and under your name in orange it will say how many new messages you have.

And yes there is a pop up when you go in and have new messages.

lily

joshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....how do i get rid of me little green number thing on the top right of my screen - IT'S DOING ME F***ING NUT IN! :lol: pleeeeease help :) fankoooooooooooooooooooooo

I can't get into chat on here or even through the support system o.O...

On here it say's " Dice, Invalid Username or Password " and on the support system it say's " You do not have permission to create chat. Please buy a subscription to acces these features "

What the hell :unsure: ???...

Hey Dice it says yo uaccepted my friends request on the new system so something must be working somewhere *looks confused*.

Josh, I can now search for friends and invite them on the support system ( which I couldn't before) I presume you fixed this? I will just delete all my notifications on the forums now and hopefully that will make the 46 number disappear. x

Josh, I can now search for friends and invite them on the support system ( which I couldn't before) I presume you fixed this? I will just delete all my notifications on the forums now and hopefully that will make the 46 number disappear. x

:)

Hmmmmm deleted all recent notifications but still got the number up. But I don't care as long as I can do what I wanted so a big THANK YOU to you for fixing this for me xxx

Well I still can't get in chat on either???

And I don't understand how I can read blog's when it say's you have to be a Sponsors to read them on the support system site and it only say's I am a member???

I give up on the other site, I just don't get it or understand it!!!...

And I don't understand how I can read blog's when it say's you have to be a Sponsors to read them on the support system site and it only say's I am a member???

Hi Dice,

I don't know what the issue with chat is.

But the reason you can't read blogs is likely because your Sponser Status hasn't been transfered onto the New System yet.

So you need to ask Josh or Lilly on this thread to do that.

Aurora :)

Edited by _Aurora_

Hi Josh,

When i click on half my friends in my 'friends list'... It directs me back to my own profile. So i've Removed those ones and Re-Added to see if that works, will let you know.

Also, when i go into chat via the New System link, my old name aurorablues shows up, but the 'People in chat list' on the main forum states i'm in there as _Aurora_

Edited by _Aurora_

I can't get in chat :( tells me invalid username and password :unsure:

The usual chat link on the forums does that for me now, but when i click on the chat link in the New System, i can get into chat.

I can't get in chat :( tells me invalid username and password :unsure:

The usual chat link on the forums does that for me now, but when i click on the chat link in the New System, i can get into chat.

Yeah same for me. I'm in the chat on the new system now, but I'm all on my own.

Hi Dice,

I don't know what the issue with chat is.

But the reason you can't read blogs is likely because your Sponser Status hasn't been transfered onto the New System yet.

So you need to ask Josh or Lilly on this thread to do that.

Josh??? Lilly??? Any one of you care to sort it out for me???

And thank you Aurora...

Hi Josh,

When i click on half my friends in my 'friends list'... It directs me back to my own profile. So i've Removed those ones and Re-Added to see if that works, will let you know.

Also, when i go into chat via the New System link, my old name aurorablues shows up, but the 'People in chat list' on the main forum states i'm in there as _Aurora_

i get the same thing with some people - interestingly enough - not the same people that rory told me she had trouble with :wacko:

how random !!!

can ANYONE tell me why i can no longer read my pms????????????????????????

The PM function has been closed on the main forums and moved to the New System

Here's a thread that will give you some info... To All - Who are still recieving PM's on the main forums

It explains why it shows you have 'New PM's' showing on the main forum and also the last post to Maki, tells you how to get to your PM's on the New System.

Hi Josh,

i get the same thing with some people - interestingly enough - not the same people that rory told me she had trouble with :wacko:

how random !!!

It still happens even though i removed and re-added you :wacko:

Hello, does anyone know how I block people now? When I went to block list on the support system it is just a blank screen so not sure how I search and mark them now???

my username still doesnt work josh :( and neither does my personal messenger :(

Edited by tinker bell-end

Josh, I still have the green 'new message' thing above my profile picture.

I have changed my notification settings so that I wont get anymore- please can you get rid of the one thats there.

Also I still cannot access anything on the new system, so i am unable to read my pms or anything.

Can you help me with this please??

thanks